PIXARIO is a simple and fascinating coloring app that both adults and children will enjoy. Together with the best pixel artists we have prepared a lot of unique images. Coloring for adults distracts from extraneous thoughts, soothes and awakes creativity. Drawing with pixels for kids is not just entertainment, but it trains fine motor skills and attentiveness.
• More than 500 coloring pages
• Daily content updating
• Clear intuitive interface
• Several levels of difficulty (from beginner to expert)
• Reducing stress for adults
• Development for children
• Boosters to speed up your coloring process
Subscription plans (the final cost may vary depending on your location):
Trial version: FREE for 3 days, after $7.99/week
• A free trial period of 3 days is provided
• Payment will be made to the iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews if automatic renewal is not turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period based on the selected plan
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic updating can be disabled in the user account settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Do you really win money?
I give it three stars because I’m not sure if the “first place takes all” is all true or not. There are so many scam apps and it’s not even funny. Yes I know the app has to go through Apple blah blah blah but in all reality what it the 300$ about? Just to have people play the game and purchase your full package? Where does the 300$ come from? How do we get the 300$? So many questions.
IT’S NOT FREE!
I downloaded this app because it is a free app that allows me to color against my friends. When I started up the app it lead me thought the instructions on how to use it and said there is a free 3 day trial and then $7.99/week?! I deleted the app because I was very disappointed I hope I do not still get charged. If you are going to get charged with a subscription fee upon starting up the app you should just have customers pay before download so they don’t get their hopes up. I am very disappointed and hope I don’t get charged with a subscription I do not want after I have deleted the app.
Developer Response ,
You can cancel the subscription screen and use Pixario for absolutely free. Subscription unlocks all pictures and remove ads but it is not necessary. So you can to choose to subscribe or not.
Not happy with the game
I saw an ad for this on Snapchat and I was very excited to use it, but when I got on the app the first thing that popped up was telling me to pay 4 dollars for a subscription on a coloring book app! I was not happy but I closed the screen and tried to play the game. When I selected who/what I wanted to play against another thing telling me to pay came up and told me to pay for the subscription! At this point I was kind of over the excitement and I just wanted to play the game. I am not happy with this and I have deleted the app.
Developer Response ,
Dear Dancer 1906, thanks for your feedback. You can close the subscription screens and use Pixario for free. Subscription unlocks all pictures and remove ads but it is not necessary. Best, Pixario team
- Amomama Media Limited
- 113.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Amomama Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Free Trial $7.99
- 7 Days Free $7.99
- Weekly $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.