RManager is the powerfull intuitive file browser and viewer for iOS. App can view, copy, move, stream, and manage files between NAS drives, computers, servers, and cloud storage in any direction. You don’t need to install any other software. App will scan and locate devices on your network and connect in seconds.
With our app you can play any video file without conversion, no need to move and copy files - app stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
App connects to computers with Mac OS, Windows and Linux, work with files stored on Apple Time Capsule, NAS, WebDav, Cloud services (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
- Plays most video formats without conversion: avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov and others.
- Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
- Wireless transfer files from any network device
- True streaming audio and video on your network without file copying
- Streaming audio and video to your HDTV via Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Stream music, video and photo from iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex.Disk
- Playback and volume control using simple gestures
- Access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
- Watch online TV, listen to Internet radio (M3U playlists support)
Read our How to use guide for step by step help with getting connected.
Fixed bug with sound playback
Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why doesn’t the app update?
I really like the app and thought maybe there was an update. I have v 2.0.1 installed and saw that v 2.0.7 is in the App Store.
The only option is to ‘get’. I sent a note to the app developers via their website. There’s been no response.
So, I went ahead and got the new version. It doesn’t update the installed version! The result is both versions on one device; and none of the storage configurations in the previous version get copied to the new version.
All of version changes only say ‘bug fixes’.
Developer Response ,
At June 2018 we released RManager on the another AppStore account because our publisher, Evolution Games, has stopped publishing the old version of RManager on the Apple App Store.
Unfortunately, data from the previous version of the app cannot be restored if it is deleted. If it hasn 't been deleted , you can transfer files via your computer.
1. Please add the File Menu in full screen player and Apple Watch Now Playing interface. I would like to have an ability to delete currently playing song if I don’t like it anymore or add it to Favorites or move it to certain folder during playback. It will help to keep my music library always updated.
2. Please add an ability to add a bookmark in big mp3 file (audiobook) in order to come back to this moment later.
Excellent product. I use it every day.
Excellent product. I use it every day. Would not be without it.
This product continues to provide excellent service. 10 out of 10.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using our app, have a good day!
With regards, Macsoftex Team
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Macsoftex Company
- 117.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Macsoftex
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.