Visits Journal is a new journal app that lets you write about your day along with the places you've been.
The daily journal shows you all the photos you've taken along with the places you’ve been during the day. This can help you jump-start your thoughts to get you journaling. You can write about your day, the places you visit, restaurants and bars, shops, treks and all your travels in one place.
Add life to your journal entries with text formatting options like title, heading, bold, italic, underline, etc. With emoji, text colors and a highlighter you can express yourself in a fun and colorful way.
With "Automatic Visit Tracking" you don't have to spend time manually adding visits. The travel map shows you all the places you've been and how often you went there.
With support for the iPad you can see more of your places on the map and use a full keyboard to write your journal entries. iCloud support then means that your data will remain synced across all your devices.
‣ Daily Journal with places.
‣ Advanced Text formatting.
‣ Emojis, Text Color and Highlighter.
‣ Photos Integration.
‣ Dark Mode.
‣ Private Journal Lock.
‣ Search Journal and Visits.
‣ iCloud and iPad support.
‣ Visit logbook with travel map.
‣ Automatic Visit Tracking.
‣ Manual visit entry.
‣ Get directions to previous locations.
‣ Add custom names for all the places.
‣ Stop tracking specific locations.
‣ Location Data Export
Your Privacy is important and we take it seriously.
We don't collect or share any of your personal data.
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms
We have a single subscription for $2.99 for 3 months of unlimited journal use and data export (about $0.99 per month).
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gets better the longer you use it
The developers say several times in the description that this app works better the longer you have used it, and they are correct.
After the first few days I was ready to delete it and just use the built in tracker on my GPS software, because nothing was getting recorded. But I left it installed and pretty much ignored it for a few weeks. Yesterday the GPS software recorded nothing, but this app had everything noted perfectly! I’m using the app to track my work hours and mileage since I spend a lot of time running around for work, but also do some personal errands in the middle of work errands, and this is saving me from having to keep track of a bunch of little slips of paper where I had written down times in and out, etc.
Developer Response ,
Thank You! We really appreciate your positivity.
Currently there are technical limitations to making the technology work instantly. We're always on the hunt to improve the app.
I try to incorporate all the things I need to do into one trip if possible and this app helps me to remember where I’ve been because at the end of a long day sometimes I don’t remember. It works great and it logs how long you been there, how many times you’ve been there. It’s the only app at the App Store that is able to do these things. Love the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you. We really appreciate it. We’re working hard on a big new release. Stay tuned.
Only works sometimes
I have been using this app for Avery long time
I am very disappointed because I wanted it to track all the places I traveled for my job. Since I travel around the world or did before covid!
On Monday morning I drive to a particular location opened the app - hoping it would document my location. It did not. As a matter of fact it has not documented any place I have been since May 30. I have very disappointed in the app and it’s consistent inconsistencies.
I wish you all would fix it! This is the 2nd time
I have written to you. You said you would fix it..guess you don’t know how
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately this is a problem with Apple’s API and we have been in touch with them multiple times to solve the problem. We are only two people working on this and we just weren’t able to make enough out of this app to be able to continue.
We put our best foot forward and unfortunately we have to say bye for now. Apple at some point may fix their API then the app may work more consistently. We didn’t want to use a third party vendor because they are only interested in collecting your location data. We can’t guarantee your privacy if we did that.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rohan Merchant
- 6.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Fusion Engineering
- In-App Purchases
- Visits Full Version $12.99
- Journal Quarterly Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.