Crossroads is a hardcore roguelike RPG dungeon crawler stylized as a trading card game.
*Supported devices: iPhone 6s / iPad Mini 4 or newer is recommended.*
This is a game about you being an agent of Adventurer's Guild on a quest. What challenges will you face during this deadly mission?
• Create a character of your own. Mighty orcish warrior worshipping the goddess of war? Or maybe agile elven rogue who believes only in bags of gold?
• 6 playable classes: from classic warriors and wizards to more unexpected options.
• 5 adventures that require different approaches to succeed.
• Procedural generation of each floor - you never know what is under the next card.
• Dozens of enemies, traps and unique terrain effects.
• A rich arsenal of equipment, powerful artifacts and spells.
• Sanctuaries of gods and random events, allowing to decide fates by the dice roll.
• Ancient scrolls, textbooks and journals for little stories lovers.
• And many other active cards that interact with each other!
We at icon.games team really hope that you will be happy with our little creation. Looks like it's time to go down to the dungeon!
• New card type called "Fortune" & 10 new cards of this type.
• New card type called "Action" & 15 new cards of this type.
• Trap cards balance overhaul.
• Now it is possible to choose between two difficulty settings. Hardcore mode has arrived!
• Now it is possible to start new game from settings.
• Additional polish & bugfixing.
Hope that you will like it!
Ratings and Reviews
Great RPG for busy people
I’m so glad I stumbled upon this game! It’s designed so well. You can play in small increments because it saves progress. The UI is super intuitive. It’s simple to learn but there’s depth; but not so much depth to be overwhelming for more casual players. It’s an accessible card game and stays interesting as you go. I’ve been wanting a game like this for a long time, I’m so glad I found it.
Also, no ads, no IAP. I applaud the developer for doing this right.
Dungeon crawling cards
A simple to learn yet enjoyable rougelike card RPG. It reminds me of Dungelot as well as Rogue Cards. I’ve only played it a bit but I have a good impression of the game. I like that you can choose/ customize your character. It’s challenging even on the easy mode (wish there was an even easier mode!). You can either grind or take your time. Fun hidden gem
Love this game, very addictive. Thanks for the update the difficulty was rather punishing and even though I was a level 7 with upgraded gear I just wasn’t progressing . Much better now!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dmitry Voronin
- 367.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Dmitry Voronin