Defender about Second World War.
World War 2 Tank Defense is tower defense RPG action arcade. You are defender of the fortress and your task is to protect the wall from enemies. Enemies are a powerful tanks designed and used in World War 2.
You have to fight with tanks from German, Soviet Union, United Kingdom and USA.
• Tiger is a German heavy tank of World War II deployed from 1942, usually in independent heavy tank battalions. The 56-calibre long 88 mm was chosen for the Tiger. Armour plates were mostly flat, with interlocking construction.
• T-34 is a Soviet medium tank. At its introduction, the T-34 possessed an unprecedented combination of firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. Its 76.2 mm (3 in) high-velocity tank gun provided a substantial increase in firepower over any of its contemporaries. Its well-sloped armour was difficult to penetrate by most contemporary anti-tank weapons.
• Churchill is a British heavy infantry tank used in the Second World War, best known for its heavy armour, large longitudinal chassis with all-around tracks with multiple bogies, its ability to climb steep slopes, and its use as the basis of many specialist vehicles.
• M4 Sherman was the most widely used medium tank by the United States and Western Allies in World War II. The M4 Sherman proved to be reliable, relatively cheap to produce. M4 have main 75 mm gun in a fully traversing turret.
• Panther is a German medium tank deployed during World War II from mid-1943 to the war's end in 1945. The Panther was intended to counter the Soviet T-34. Its weight is more like that of a heavy tank, as its weight of 44.8 tons. The main gun was a 75 mm KwK 42 with semi-automatic shell ejection and a supply of 79 rounds.
• KV-2 – A heavy assault tank with the M-10 152 mm howitzer used by the Red Army during World War II. The KV series were known for their heavy armour protection during the early stages of the war, especially during the first year of the German invasion of the Soviet Union.
• Cromwell tank is one of the series of cruiser tanks fielded by Britain in the Second World War. The Cromwell was the first tank put into service by the British to combine high speed from a powerful and reliable engine, and reasonable 75 mm of frontal armour. Cromwell had been intended to mount the high velocity QF 6-pounder tank gun as primary armour piercing armament with a few mounting the Ordnance QF 95 mm howitzer.
• M18 Hellcat is an American tank destroyer of World War II officially designated the 76 mm Gun Motor Carriage M18. The speed was attained by keeping armor to a minimum, and by equipping the relatively small vehicle with the same radial engine used on the much larger Sherman tank.
• T-28 is a Soviet multi-turreted medium tank. It was an infantry support tank intended to break through fortified defences. It has 80 mm max and 20 mm minimum of armour with a 76.2 mm gun, weight 32 tonnes. The T-28 has radio and anti-aircraft machine gun mounts.
• Ferdinand was a heavy tank destroyer used by German during World War II. It was built in 1943. The vehicle was fitted with an 88 mm Panzerjägerkanone 43/2 gun. The Ferdinand was optimized for destroying Soviet T-34 tanks and 76.2 mm anti-tank guns from behind the front lines at a range of over 3 kilometres.
Battles will be occur on desert, winter field and rugged country. To protect the fortress you have two big cannons Turret gun and Royal gun. Select one of them before battle and destroy all enemy tanks. Also you have special abilities:
• Fire strike - destroy enemy tanks by big explosion.
• Anti-tank barrier - poison cloud that stops and paralyzes enemy tanks.
• Electromagnetic shield - reflects projectiles of enemies and protects the wall of the fortress.
For the defense of your base and the destruction of the enemy tanks you gain coins. You can spend the coins to improve damage and fire rate of your guns, upgrade special abilities and increase the base energy. The more upgrades you have, the more enemy tanks you will destroy.
Ready for the latest iOS version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, John Smith, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- John Smith
- 48.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 JetSetMobileSoft Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 35000 coins $4.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- 320000 coins $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.