Is it easy to create a movie-like scene from your phone? Of course! With powerful editing features provided by Twinkling video editor, you could be a main character in any Hollywood action movies in no time. Also, you can make an amazingly fun home video or well-made documentaries by highlighting key moments with the Animated Texts and PIP(Picture-In-Picture) effects.
Powerful Editing Tools Made Simple
• Clip editing: trim / split
• Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion.
• Control audio volume.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
Special Editing Effects
• Various filters and soundtracks
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
• With in-app special effects, edit your clip like a film!
• Keyframe animations for more precise editing.
• Make video clips more lively featuring the Animated Texts
• Easy to add moving texts to your video seen in any films!
• Overlay videos with the Picture-In-Picture feature
• Create a scene where multiple clips are in at once!
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Twinkling even better.
Ratings and Reviews
A little touchy. I’d like to see animation where a target point allows the text to follow it. Crashes every now and then. Great fonts and color schemes
Not to bad
Good app, with solid features. Lost a star for making me rate to get rid of the watermark even though I already paid once for the app. Lost another star for the ease of use. As it stands now, you select an effect, knowing nothing about the length of the effect or even what the effect will do. Then if you decide that was cool but not what I want, you have to delete the effect and go through the process of adding another one only to click on the next “cool pic” in the effect lineup to find that’s not what you want either. Some way of tapping an effect, seeing it play out, then immediately being able to tap the next effect and the next and so on till you get what you want instead of deleting and re-adding a new effect each time. Also the ability to change the duration of every effect would go a huge way to making great videos. As it is now effects last as long as they last with no way to change that.
Again I was forced to do this review in order to remove the watermark. After reading my honest review, I’m not so sure the developer is going to be happy to have received it. Maybe change the policy of forced reviews. You’re going to lose a star every time right off the bat for that alone.
Overall it’s a nice app. Does what it says, is easy to use, and just needs a few ui tweaks as listed above.
First Time User
I heard about Twinkling on a radio show. I can only review one use so far. It’s not extremely intuitive or feature rich, but the fact that it gives non-pros the ability to make basic edits for free is about 1000% better than most other platforms. I’m appreciative.
- Byulsaim Kwak
- 58.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © semix2
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.