Slime Live Wallpaper will change to static when your device is in Low Power mode. Slime Live Wallpaper currently only work with 3D touch on iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus.
Surprise!!! the long-awaited dynamic wallpaper, you can achieve beautiful animate wallpaper photo in your lock screen, be prepare to show your friends this amazing app – Slime Live Wallpaper!
- Set iPhone Lock Screen -
1. Start up the Slime Live app, choose any Live Photo you want, save to camera roll.
2. Go to the Photos app and select Live Photo you want.
3. Tap the Share button.
4. Tap the “Use as Wallpaper” button to the Share sheet (all the way to the right).
5. Swipe and pinch to zoom to frame the Live Photo just the way you want it.
6. Press down to play the Live Photo so you can make sure the action fits perfectly.
7. Make sure the Live Photo button is selected and tap Set.
8. Choose Set Lock Screen.
9. Press on the screen to see this wallpaper animate.
Download now, Enjoy it!
- more slime live wallpaper
Ratings and Reviews
It doesn’t work
Just read the title of my review 😑😤
with some people, it’s hard to satisfy them. But all you need to satisfy me is just some slime. i downloaded this app thinking that it would be that one where you move the slime with your finger and all that. but it’s not this one. some of them are pink or green and when you press on it to activate the swirling it can turn black in some places and stay pink/green in others. the only wallpaper i like is the pink one with the foam balls on top. here’s why: it doesn’t get caught with black things; and it’s just a really pretty color. it’s not OMG SUPER SATISFYING but um, the pink one gets the job done.
DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!!
I downloaded it so I could play with the slime in the screen but it does not move. I am warning you so don’t get it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.