Repod is a free podcast player to manage & listen to your favorite podcast shows, and the community to share, discuss, review or recommend your favorite podcasts.
Join the podcast community.
• Discover new podcasts that you wouldn't find recommended on any other podcast app
• Share & discuss podcast episodes
• Manage and organize your podcast subscriptions so that you can quickly jump into your next bingeable series or newly discovered show or episode
Podcast Discovery with Friends
With over 50 million podcast episodes out there, Repod’s community helps you consistently find and listen to the best episodes beyond the Top Charts. The community of podcast discoverers share diverse recommendations so we can discuss the best episodes together. Unlike other podcast listening apps, Repod offers simple sharing features and engaging discussions so that you could find shows or episodes that are tailored to your taste for podcast listening.
Ready to give Repod a try? Here is how to get started:
1. Sign up for free through email, Facebook or Twitter
2. Import your subscriptions from apple podcasts or import from another podcast player using the OPML import/export
3. Find your friends or follow other podcast tastemakers
4. Start listening, discovering and sharing your favorite podcasts
Have a bug or want to request a new feature?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us at @joinrepod on Twitter or Instagram
Library → Shows Improvements:
- New filter: default filter with be recently updated (the show with the latest episode)
- Search bar in subscribed shows will now search both shows you follow and all available shows
Follow People & Feed Update:
- Follow people directly from feed card and episode screen in comments via the green plus button
- Update feed cards date when refreshing the feed
Ratings and Reviews
Repod has been a wonderful way to hear and understand varied viewpoints; gleaned from many different people that I would not normally have cross paths with. Repod has increased my sense of community with the social sharing that is woven into it. The ability to have friends share with me what they are listening to, view their comments, and then share mine back with them is amazing!
Social networking for podcasts, finally!
Such a great app to be able to share podcasts with friends and learn about new ones that are interesting that I may have never chosen before. Been waiting for an app like this, yay!
These people? THEY GET IT
The issue that I have with Apple podcast is that it doesn’t show me all of the podcast episodes of a show easily. I have to tap here and then another and then another to see them. It’s annoying.
Repod just gets it. AMAZING
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Repod, Inc
- 72.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Repod, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.