Monento helps track expenses and incomes in easy and clear way. Financial data can be encrypted and securely synced between mobile and desktop devices. All data can be imported and exported.
- Easy to start.
- Multi-currency accounts.
- Custom categories.
- Apps for iOS, iPad and Mac.
- Cloud sync between devices.
- Local and end-to-end encryption.
- Import and export CSV and JSON files.
Download now and start to manage your finances!
Use with the iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1358591666
- A lot of income and expense categories out of the box.
- Local data can be encrypted, the app is locked a password or PIN-code.
- Cloud sync uses end-to-end encryption for data to ensure that only your devices can read them.
- Accounts and categories can be arbitrarily grouped.
- Transactions can be marked by tags to overview specific cases, '#travel-2018' as example.
All basic features are free. There is "Monento Pro" in-app subscription for "Cloud Sync" feature. It helps develop and maintain the application. Pricing plans: $1/month or $10/year (price depends on your location. 14-day free trial.
Next features in plans:
- Planned and recurring transactions;
- Advanced reports.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @monentoapp
- Telegram: https://t.me/monentoapp
We are happy to answer any questions and suggestions!
(*) Subscription details: we offer in-app purchases for monthly or yearly subscription. Price, availability and features may vary by location, the total price is displayed before completing payment. Subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal option by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited purchasing a subscription. If you choose to do not purchase "Monento Pro", you can continue using the app for free without features of "Monento Pro".
Terms of Service: https://monento.com/terms
- New ability to actualise account's balance. Find it under "Edit Balance" action at account page's menu.
- Added "Trailing zeros" option to amount format settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lacking commulative format
There doesn’t seem to be a ‘recurring payment’ option. I pay rent every month, on the same date. I need to manually enter it for every month? And subtracting the sum of my bills from my income isn’t an option? I don’t understand what the point of this app is. I can journal my expenses just about anywhere. Maybe I’m missing something? If so, it isn’t very user friendly. Sorry guys.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.