Get ready for an amazing journey with the charismatic and attractive heroes of Soul Seeker.
Fight the Evil along with the Sixth Order and find the Soulstones to save Hermes!
In the beginning of time, light and darkness collided and the great continent of Hermes rose from the seas. Five gods then protected the world and maintained perfect harmony between all life. But soon, each of them started to crave for power and domination, leading to a terrible war.
At the sight of the ruins of Hermes, destroyed by their own greed, the five gods decided to seal their powers into five Soulstones, so that such war would never happen again. Unfortunately, the war had already created on Earth 5 conflicting powers divided into 5 separate orders of knights, each one determined to rule over Hermes.
Centuries later, a legend foretelling that anyone finding a Soulstone would receive the power of the gods began to spread, and so, any one of the five orders who found a Soulstone first would threaten the harmony of the great continent. In order to find the Soulstones first and save Hermes from destruction, a sixth order was created: the Albion Knights.
* Gather your strategic team with six of your best heroes and help saving Hermes! *
- The diverse heroes and pets still have the incredible charms and assets of the original version
- Choose among 150 unique heroes for a gameplay emphasizing on strategy
* Link Heroes together to unlock buffs *
- New Link System bounds two to three heroes together, boosting their abilities
- Enter special dungeons with your bounded heroes and head towards amazing battles
* Diverse game modes for infinite experiences! *
- Go on an adventure with your team and save Hermes on Story mode
- Multiple PvE modes for more challenges and valuable rewards: Fight the Evil of Devil’s Dungeon to collect runes and battle in the Temple of Hermes to earn gems and precious items
- Compete with other players in thrilling PvP Arenas
* Upgraded controls of your heroes for better attacks *
- Team: Fight with up to 6 heroes within your team (3 main heroes, 3 support heroes)
- Touch and Drag: Position your team and target your attacks for maximum control over your battle
- Tag System: During fights, collect tag gauges to summon your support heroes to battle! Once summoned, the hero is briefly invincible and avoids enemy attacks!
* An improved gameplay for even more action *
- Reinforce your attack through incredible impact skills
- Attribute System: Use strategically the specific properties of your heroes to defeat your enemies. Each attribute (Fire, Water, Air, Light and Darkness) has its strong and weak points, play with it!
- Added new content and system;
- Various adjustments made and functions usability improved.
- more info. https://www.facebook.com/ss6knights/
Ratings and Reviews
The grammar corrections would make the story easier to understand. Like I understand what’s going on because I have pieced the story together through context and cutscene animations, but the sentence structure could use some help. Other than that, it’s a great game
Definitely deserves 5 stars
I found this app a little over a week ago and I love it. Most apps like this have some kind of small feature that completely ruins it or makes it no fun but not this one. Also while there are in game purchases they aren’t even remotely needed to get any good heroes or equipment. Since I’ve started playing I’ve gotten multiple 5 star heroes which is the best you can get without evolving without spending any money on it. I’ve also gotten two pieces of equipment with the rarity of “set” which is the best possible. The game runs smoothly and if you need to farm for equipment you can go to whatever stage and do the auto battle for as long as you want. The only thing bad about this app is the bad translation but still you can understand what’s being said. It’s also not overly complicated like other apps similar to this one. So yeah 5/5 would download again!
Not up to Par
The original was so amazing. It’s a shame what they’ve done with this one. Not English friendly and very little content. Also they give percentages for success on many things and the numbers are way off. 90% chance of success to upgrade and fails 3-7 times in a row. And that’s a regular occurrence not just something that happened to me once. Also they have no notice section to let you know anything that’s going on. Give the game back to Com2us.
- Clegames, Inc.
- 849.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Clegames Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond 200 $1.99
- Diamond 500 $4.99
- Diamond 1000 $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.