Get ready for an amazing journey with the charismatic and attractive heroes of Soul Seeker.
Fight the Evil along with the Sixth Order and find the Soulstones to save Hermes!
In the beginning of time, light and darkness collided and the great continent of Hermes rose from the seas. Five gods then protected the world and maintained perfect harmony between all life. But soon, each of them started to crave for power and domination, leading to a terrible war.
At the sight of the ruins of Hermes, destroyed by their own greed, the five gods decided to seal their powers into five Soulstones, so that such war would never happen again. Unfortunately, the war had already created on Earth 5 conflicting powers divided into 5 separate orders of knights, each one determined to rule over Hermes.
Centuries later, a legend foretelling that anyone finding a Soulstone would receive the power of the gods began to spread, and so, any one of the five orders who found a Soulstone first would threaten the harmony of the great continent. In order to find the Soulstones first and save Hermes from destruction, a sixth order was created: the Albion Knights.
* Gather your strategic team with six of your best heroes and help saving Hermes! *
- The diverse heroes and pets still have the incredible charms and assets of the original version
- Choose among 150 unique heroes for a gameplay emphasizing on strategy
* Link Heroes together to unlock buffs *
- New Link System bounds two to three heroes together, boosting their abilities
- Enter special dungeons with your bounded heroes and head towards amazing battles
* Diverse game modes for infinite experiences! *
- Go on an adventure with your team and save Hermes on Story mode
- Multiple PvE modes for more challenges and valuable rewards: Fight the Evil of Devil’s Dungeon to collect runes and battle in the Temple of Hermes to earn gems and precious items
- Compete with other players in thrilling PvP Arenas
* Upgraded controls of your heroes for better attacks *
- Team: Fight with up to 6 heroes within your team (3 main heroes, 3 support heroes)
- Touch and Drag: Position your team and target your attacks for maximum control over your battle
- Tag System: During fights, collect tag gauges to summon your support heroes to battle! Once summoned, the hero is briefly invincible and avoids enemy attacks!
* An improved gameplay for even more action *
- Reinforce your attack through incredible impact skills
- Attribute System: Use strategically the specific properties of your heroes to defeat your enemies. Each attribute (Fire, Water, Air, Light and Darkness) has its strong and weak points, play with it!
-Tower of Abyss Season 16 added
-Adventure Hell Chapter 3 added
-Time traveler event added
-Bug Fixes & System Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t log out
Game is good. Even though a lot of games similar. Loads fast, stable.
Big warning: if you don’t sync your account and you click ‘log-out’ you will lose all your account data and have to start all over on all servers.
VS other gacha they give more of a reason to get more than 1 primary team - which is what I always end up doing in all other gacha games I’ve played. For example you want 3 teams of 3 that fight 3 separate battles for royal rumble, and you can have 3 subbed team members to swap in, and you can freely swap runes/equipment between characters)
The ability to swap all gear+runes and to evolve 10 hero’s at a time helps a lot with the typical housecleaning gacha games require.
After getting your 6star hero of your choice on 7th day to lvl 62ish things start to slow down, but I played 15days before I tried to switch servers by clicking log out and lost all my data… FYI: to switch servers need to restart game and change servers on loading screen.
Definitely deserves 5 stars
I found this app a little over a week ago and I love it. Most apps like this have some kind of small feature that completely ruins it or makes it no fun but not this one. Also while there are in game purchases they aren’t even remotely needed to get any good heroes or equipment. Since I’ve started playing I’ve gotten multiple 5 star heroes which is the best you can get without evolving without spending any money on it. I’ve also gotten two pieces of equipment with the rarity of “set” which is the best possible. The game runs smoothly and if you need to farm for equipment you can go to whatever stage and do the auto battle for as long as you want. The only thing bad about this app is the bad translation but still you can understand what’s being said. It’s also not overly complicated like other apps similar to this one. So yeah 5/5 would download again!
The grammar corrections would make the story easier to understand. Like I understand what’s going on because I have pieced the story together through context and cutscene animations, but the sentence structure could use some help. Other than that, it’s a great game
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DYGames Inc.
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © PanFriends
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond 200 $1.99
- Everyday Diamonds Package 2 $8.99
- New Adventurer Package $4.99
- Everyday Diamond Package 1 $2.99
- Diamond 1000 $8.99
- Diamond 10000 $89.99
- Event Package 05 $89.99
- Recommended Pack 1_2 $8.99
- Event Package 06 $89.99
- Recommended Pack 1_1 $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.