Free and simple prediction games for the everyday fan.
GameOn is a new and free way for fans to compete, watch and win during live sports! FREE to play with real cash prizes of up to $100,000! GameOn takes the free-to-play model of trivia apps, and applies it to the sports world with game predictions. Unlike fantasy and gambling apps, GameOn is simple and completely free. No player drafting or hard-to-understand points systems. Just three simple steps:
1) Before the game:
Make picks from player and team-related questions. For example, "Who will win?", "Who will score the first touch down?" and "Who will hit the most three-pointers?"
2) During the game:
Accumulate points for each correct pick. The riskier the picks, the more points up for grabs.
3) After the game:
Fans with the most points wins cash and brand partner prizes. A tie-break question will split winners if multiple fans finish equal, so there are no $0.80 grand prizes like trivia apps.
GameOn's free sports picks platform is designed to be social, connecting you with other fans in your circle. The app features a group chat and leaderboard function where you can follow, engage and keep tabs on how friends are tracking to claim bragging rights.
You can play GameOn wherever you are, whether at the stadium or arena, watching at the bar with friends, or catching the game at home. GameOn is a free and legal platform that is simple, fun, no-risk, safe and rewarding.
• Free to play with real cash prizes of up to $100,000.
• Win money with free-to-play sports picks during live games.
• Games and contests will align with the national broadcasts of major leagues and teams including the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and NCAA.
• Complementary to the game as your go-to second-screen.
• Simple and easy social experience with zero risk.
Download and play for free today!
Learn more at:
New home screen interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible app, simple to use, fun for all no matter how sports savvy you are
GameOn appeals to everyone. Don’t have a lot of time? It takes a few seconds to set up an account and less than a minute to submit your answers. Don’t like sports? Every time you get dragged to a football game you hate watching you’ll finally have a reason to pay attention to the overgrown boys crashing into each other seemingly blindly. Don’t approve of gambling? It’s not really a gamble when you don’t pay a penny to play and don’t even enter a credit card— but get to win money that gets sent to your PayPal account when you cash out. I may be biased, I can’t name three football players but won $5 last week—which is $5 more than I ever won in a hundreds of attempts at HQ.
Loyal Game On Fan
I’ve been a big fan of Game On for quite a while now ! I recently had an issue and I contacted customer support by email . I was super impressed by how quick they responded and resolved my issue making me an even more loyal fan ! I also LOVE how Game On pays all the way through 100th place ! It’s not all or nothing like other similar games , giving you a really good shot at winning a prize or cash and it really sets Game On apart ! And even better it’s completely free to play ! I encourage everyone who enjoys Sports and Sport Predictions to download Game On and check it out ! I’m confident you’ll become a huge fan too !!
Developer Response ,
Thanks, KC! Thanks for playing and look out for new features soon!
Cool concept but stupid design
This game has a really cool concept to be able to predict how future sports games to play out for free with the opportunity to win real prizes. There are just a few things about the way it’s designed that make absolutely no sense to me:
1. Why does the app not show on the main screen the times and dates of the various matchups? The home screen just has a list of a bunch of different games you can make picks for without any notion of when that game is. It could be today, it could be a week from now. You have no idea.
2. For some reason during and after games you can only see the choices that you selected rather than the entire set of options. Sometimes they have questions like “who scores the last point of the x quarter” and they list some players and then have an option for “anyone else”. The other day I chose “anyone else” but while watching the game since I could only see my selection and not the other original choices I had NO idea who I was even rooting for to score lol. Would also be nice to see which choices were correct after the game.
3. App does horrible job of explaining the prize structure and what bonus points are. Honestly I still have no idea.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback @BigRebs! Really appreciate the in-depth thoughts. We just launched a few months ago, and are addressing all you mention (and more) in updates coming soon. Bear with us as we keep building! Thanks for playing!
- GameOn App Inc.
- 118.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2019 GameOn App Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.