Dipsea’s short, sexy audio stories spark your imagination, get you in the mood, and immerse you in story. Make Dipsea your go-to source for sexual inspiration, empowerment and wellness.
Listen before a date to find a flirty headspace, on the commute home to switch off work brain, when you’re having some “Me” time, or listen as a couple for more intimate foreplay. Plus, we have guided meditations and sessions to help you learn, explore, and care for your self.
Dipsea offers monthly and annual subscriptions to unlock unlimited access to a large and growing library of audio stories.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
* Unlimited access to 100+ audio stories, with 3 new stories added weekly
* Original narrative content exclusive to Dipsea
- Immersive soundscapes that take you places
- Real, feminist, and inclusive storylines
- A range of explicitness from flirtatious & fun to explicit & sexual
- Bite-sized (5-20 minute) stories that fit into your busy life
- Stories designed for couples’ listening
* Original guided meditations and sessions led by experts in sex, dating, and wellness
WHAT REAL WOMEN ARE SAYING:
“This will revolutionize how women get in touch with their erotic selves.” - Andrea, 28
“Dipsea made me feel turned on in a reliable way that I've never really experienced with other content.” - June, 30
“I had this amazing feeling of my sexuality being respected and catered to, that I hadn't really identified as an earlier void until I felt it fulfilled for the first time.” - Megan, 27
“You can feel good and turned on and empowered without sleeping with anyone.” - Julia, 25
“My friend said to me, ‘Mama, you have to meditate in lingerie before you go on dates, it’s very important to tap into your sensual side.’ That was her advice! And I feel like Dipsea is the same thing.” - Nicole, 28
* Get Unlimited access to Dipsea's original content for USD $8.99/month or USD $47.99/year ($3.99/month)
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions:
Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
barely anything is accessible without paying for an expensive subscription
i downloaded this app with high hopes, and quality wise i can't complain, the stories were (from the very small library whichvwas available for free) very well written and the audio is high quality.
now I'd like to get into the huge downside. this app requires you to pay a hefty price to access its full library of stories, i would MUCH prefer that they put ads at the beginning and end of stories, or at least, if they'd like to keep the app ad free (or have only a small amount of ads) they could have a system where you have the option of watching ads to unlock a story for a certain amount of time. i feel like these systems would make this app more successful, as well as more user friendly.
Nothing good is free
I see a lot of the main (unreasonable) complaints are because the app costs $50 for the year.
This is a relatively new app creating original content. Great stories, great production. Stuff like that costs money. You pay the voice actors and the equipment and the writers and it's ridiculous to believe that people's especially women's hard work be free. I have been on this app since February and it's get better every day (probably because people like me felt $50 wasn't to much for quality) I use the app regularly and I'm never sorry for paying. There is a lot garbage out there you can get for free and welcome to but if you have any respect for people's work and understand good things cost money Dipsea is work quite frankly a very measly price if you can afford it which I'm sure most you can. Like any service (restaurant, hair, nails) you get you have to pay and sometimes tip and if it's not in the cards right now maybe it's not for you.
This a wonderful app and deserves all the support it can get. I'm not going anywhere.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app.
Don’t forget to cancel your free subscription...
I tried out the one week free trial and while the stories were good I didn’t feel like I wanted to spend $50 on the app. However my alarm to cancel it didn’t go off so I’m now stuck paying $50 (for an app...) at once. I get that most monthly subscriptions make you enter in the payment info prior to signing up - which is dumb, they should let you sign up and just take away the content when the free trial period is over - but the fact that they don’t do monthly payments is ridiculous. Don’t sign up for the free trial unless you write reminders down everywhere to cancel. I understand the need to pay people for their work but I would much rather have adds or the option to buy no adds than pay $50 for an app. It’s my fault for not canceling but just a fair warning this app is way too expensive and I would be cautious in signing up for the free trial like they urge you too in all of their replies so you don’t get stuck with a huge bill up front if you somehow forget.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we’re sorry you were surprised by a charge! We offer two types of subscriptions, an annual and a monthly option. We list the annual price at $3.99 USD/month (charged upfront as a one-time bill of $47.99 USD, which is repeated before you Touch ID to purchase) and the monthly price at $8.99 USD/month. Perhaps you were expecting a $3.99 USD/month charge? All App Store payments are processed via Apple, so you can request a refund through them. Here are those instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
- Dipsea, Inc
- 24 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Dipsea Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dipsea Unlimited $47.99
- Dipsea Unlimited $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.