A straight frontal view of the plane can be seen in real-time, even if the camera is pointed from an oblique direction. Operation is simple, and you can see a straight frontal view of any plane, such as a document or wall.
[Background of FrontShot development]
There are times when you want to shoot a straight frontal view of an object such as a document, wall, poster, or time-table. In cases like this, it is convenient if you can just point your camera from an oblique direction, and see the straight frontal view. FrontShot was developed to make this possible. Even if you point your camera from an oblique direction, any sort of plane --documents, walls, etc.-- can be viewed as a straight frontal image.
Has three modes: horizontal plane, vertical plane, and slanted plane.
- Can handle any plane
The app can handle not only horizontal and vertical planes, but also slanted planes, and thus it is possible to see a straight frontal view of any plane. Naturally, it is also possible to see straight frontal views of ceilings. (Ceilings are regarded as horizontal planes.)
- Simple operation
Operation is extremely simple. For a horizontal plane, no special operation is necessary. Simply point the camera, and the straight frontal image will appear. For a vertical or slanted plane, the orientation of the plane must be designated (automatically or manually), but if the mode is set to automatic, a straight frontal image will appear just by pointing the camera, as with a horizontal plane. Operation is simple in manual mode too. Just point the camera in the direction of the plane, and press the button. A straight frontal image of the plane will appear.
*In the automated mode for vertical and slanted planes, the system calculates the direction of the plane by recognizing the horizontal and vertical lines which appear.
- Numerous convenient functions
Numerous convenient functions are provided such as tilt correction and document mode.
- Display in real-time
Processing is performed at high speed using our unique technology, and this makes it possible to display straight frontal images in real-time.
The app can be used for a variety purposes including: documents, posters, whiteboards, time-tables, buildings, signs, pictures, lettering and pictures drawn on the ground, and online sale items (clothes, books, CDs, other flat items).
There is a "How to use FrontShot" item in the menu of the application, so please see there for details.
* Only flat planes can be converted into a straight frontal view. The app cannot convert curved planes.
* This app is the free version. It does not allow saving or sending. Also, watermarks and ads are displayed. If you wish to save, send and hide watermarks and Ads, purchase the product version via in-app purchase.
* The in-app purchase price is subject to change without prior notice.
* A trial version is available. If you watch video Ad, you can use the same features as the product version (including saving, sending and hiding watermarks and Ads) for a limited time at no charge (there are also limits on the number of images taken). You can view the video Ad any number of times.
* In the future, however, the content of the trial version may be changed, or the trial may be discontinued, without prior notice.
- Supports English
Ratings and Reviews
upmobi.xyz！！raise downloads by 10 times
This is one of the best apps i have found till now. Appreciated your hard work.
Btw, here wa can provide rating, review, so as to the keyword searching install.Want to get more organic users, then find us in upmobi.xyz
- Rivac Inc.
- 42.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Rivac Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to product version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.