Spokane News Mobile App
Providing Live News as it Happens. Leading direct source for incident information currently going on in the Spokane area. Provides unbiased, non-opinionated information. Bringing our community together by bringing awareness to current issues around them and provide information Live as a resource they can use.
Premium users enjoy Ad Free and the ability to post their own posting in Buy & Sell, Missing People and Lost & Found Pet section. Our Premium users get all the benefits of our app including having their posting on our app and our Spokane News website. Users are not required to subscribe Yearly to use our app, the subscription is offered to those wishing for the Premium version to Post in the above mentioned sections.
The basic app features are free to all users except the noted posting ability in our Buy & Sell, Missing People and Lost & Found Pet section.
Spokane News Premium (paid) version
• Subscription Information: 1 Year Premium Version of the Spokane News app is Ad Free and allows the subscriber to all the features available including the ability to post in Buy & Sell, Missing People and Lost & Found Pets.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Improvements and minor bug fixing.
Ratings and Reviews
It does nothing
So far I haven’t seen one notification, or post. Somehow I was dumb enough to pay for premium membership, and still there is nothing. I can use it to open marketplace, and listen to the scanner. I already have a scanner app. and can access marketplace through FB. At this point, 3 months in, I would save the memory on my phone, and especially the $6-$7 for the membership, and have some tacos instead.
Worth downloading for notifications
The app itself needs some work aesthetically and there aren’t as many comments as seen on Facebook, but the notifications are fantastic, worth five stars...and honestly, a bit addicting! Best way to know what’s going on in Spokane right after most any incident in the area.
Isn’t working. JSON error
Like the app when it is working but constantly have problems seeing posts. This time I’m getting JSON cannot be serialized because for at is not correct. No way to contact the website even because of this error.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spokane News LLC
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Spokane News
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Yearly Premium $5.99