Group sharing for the different people and interests in your life.
Create beautiful strings for family, friends, travel, sports, photography, music, events, art, etc.
Control who can see or add content to each string.
Add unlimited moments (in the form of images, videos, text, audio, links, etc.) to each string.
Create strings to share:
• Baby pictures with family
• Art galleries or a portfolio
• Animal pictures with your spouse
• Wedding photos with guest contributors
• Birthdays and outings with friends
• Sports games or events
• Classroom activities with parents
Ditch your monolithic social apps with their one-size-fits-all profiles and start meaningful strings with the people who care.
How it works:
• Create strings on any topics.
• Share moments within those strings, including photos, videos, text, links, gifs, and more.
• Control who can see or contribute to each of your strings, individually.
Keep strings private or share them with the world. Discover and follow public strings that share your interests.
Beautiful. Simple. Free.
Strings - Express All of You™
Thanks for keeping Strings updated!
This new version contains several updates:
- An improved invite process for adding contributors.
- Clearer segmentation between strings you own, contribute to, and follow.
- Similar segmentation for notifications between strings you own/contribute to/follow.
...plus a number of bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Group sharing + social media + publishing
Great app that lets me share different parts of my life with only the people who care. I have a string of my son, for which my wife is also a contributor, that we share with our family for example. Some of my other strings are public (about music, art, sports), some just for friends... and you can create them on any topic you want. The hybrid between group sharing and social media is fun since I can find other public strings about topics I care about and follow those, too.
Control the Narrative on Social - Finally
It can be exhausting to curate a persona on traditional social channels while maintaining any semblance of privacy - so much so that I’ve noticed most of my friends going “private” with their previously public feeds.
I like how Strings approaches this modern reality and that it lets me decide, on a string-to-string basis, whether a topic is solo or group created, and whether it is public or private. It’s openness blended with control, which is better than blanket privacy, or radical transparency.
One account, one handle, total control of the narrative. Thanks, Strings.
The Creative Threads of Strings
Strings has been a super fun tool for my work. I am a fashion photographer and filmmaker, with a platform and non- profit supporting women and girls. Strings allows me to showcase all my different avenues under one space but in a linear way that people can follow to connect all my dots (there’s a lot). I’ve enjoyed being one of the first influencers and can’t wait to see how this app and my page unfold.
- Strings Media Inc
- 68.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Strings Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.