Dealer's Life is a funny tycoon game where you manage your own pawn shop. Haggle with infinite generated customers to buy and sell infinite generated items!
Have fun for hours and use all your negotiation, psychology and management skills to create your pawn empire! Thanks to procedural generation, special characters and random events you’ll never know what’s coming next!
Dealer’s Life main features:
• Infinite items to buy and sell, all procedurally generated, with fake and counterfeit items to avoid (or exploit!)
• Infinite customers to haggle with, each with his own personality and appearance, all procedurally generated. Will you manage to recognize their personality only by looking at them?
• The most technically advanced negotiation engine you’ve ever seen
• Be the smartest and quickest bidder and beat your rivals to buy prestigious items in exciting auctions!
• Customize your character’s skills and play different games depending on what you decide to increase, finding the game style that suits you most
• Manage your pawn shop’s features: keep track of your inventory, position in town, maximum number of customers per day and many more
• Hire employees to help you with your job: search for the best experts, restorers, profilers, analysts, clerks and many others. Buy, repair, estimate and resell for huge gain!
• Random events, recurrent characters and different game endings will make every game a unique experience!
• Lots of humour and quotes from cult movies and videogames
Thousands of unique customers, with unique behaviors and traits: they all behave differently during negotiations according to their unique psychological traits which are reflected on their appearance. It’s up to you, with the help of your character Insight skill, to understand who you have in front of you, how to treat them, when to push and when you will have to just accept their offer.
Try to amass enough money to transfer to a new pawn shop with a better look and better city placement: your daily number of customers will surely grow! And keep your inventory full of items, collecting legendary items to attract even more customers!
Fight the market to become the best trader out there and live the ultimate pawn shop experience with Dealer’s Life!
This version has the following bonus content:
• Play with no mandatory ads and offline
• Grand Master fame level unlocked
• Storage auctions, the best way to find lots of hidden treasures
• The Forger, a shady employee who forges items greatly increasing their value
• A whole new and exclusive district with four new luxury shops, including the White House!
• Double cash and an exclusive legendary item at the beginning of every new game
We are constantly improving the game, if you have any feedback about the game, your experience or anything else have a look at our Roadmap ( https://trello.com/b/nAAmRDHM ) and contact us through our social media pages:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DealersLife
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DealersLife
This game contains advertising for some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want more!
I’m doing this review months after my last one. I would love to see more content. I have the presidential office location, I am buying and selling for anywhere of 5 million to 15 million. But I have this high reputation, high honor, and all these high priced collectibles but It’s annoying to see someone come in and try to sell a batman for 5k. It would be a good idea to have higher products come in at higher shops, I feel like it takes forever to get a mythic and a insane legendary to come across. I understand that they’re rare, but if I’m selling a infinity gauntlet, no Karen, I don’t want to buy your coffee pot for 2k.
Fun but needs more content
This game is awesome! One of the more fun tycoon/simulation games I’ve played. Played for maybe 2 weeks and grinned to game completion when I could. I found that without the ads and IAP, the playability of this game and the enjoyment I got from it was drastically higher than others I’ve played. Only thing that I can say is that I am waiting for iPhone X support as this game would be visually more pleasing with full screen support. Also content, I played for about two weeks and completed it. (Not all achievements.) I wish there were a longer end goal and that the items you have the chance to buy were more varied. Every once in a while you will get a cool item but it’s usually old chairs or tables. Maybe if there were a “collection” system where having cooler items in the store would heighten your odds of getting cooler items to try to buy. iPhone X Support, Longer storyline, More items. Great game. Definitely recommend.
A review with suggestions, but without spoilers
I downloaded the lite version a few days ago and within a few hours, I enjoyed it enough to get the full version. My major suggestion comes with the way the game does its accounting. Each day I can see if my character has come out ahead or lost money from his dealings. The same happens at the end of each week with a line to let me know the cost of upkeeping my shop.
There is also a line that tells me my total revenue generated. This does not factor in the costs of buying items or running the shop. It only has two total amount of money generated. It would be nice to see a total cost value as well so that I can see what my real running profit and loss totals are.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ABYTE ENTERTAINMENT SRL SEMPLIFICATA
- 197.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Abyte Entertainment Srls
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.