FileMaker Go is part of the FileMaker Platform — the world’s leader in workplace innovation — and runs FileMaker custom apps on iPad and iPhone. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections onsite, and more. Mobile teams use FileMaker Go to be more productive and to solve their unique business challenges.
Use FileMaker Pro Advanced to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to access these apps from your iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert barcodes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to log in to your FileMaker custom apps.
- Capture information from iOS sensors in your iPad or iPhone device.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 18
- Open a specific custom app when launching FileMaker Go. Mobile device management (MDM) is required for setup.
- Append additional data to a specified PDF file using a script step.
- Supports 4 additional barcode types: PDF417, ITF-14, Aztec, and Data Matrix.
- FileMaker Pro Advanced is required to create and modify custom apps.
- Connecting to custom apps hosted in the cloud or on-premise requires a FileMaker User License along with access to a local wireless or cellular network.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
Addresses general bug fixes and compatibility issues related to iOS 13. Adds support for FileMaker Cloud and FileMaker ID.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lagging iPad OS
I was hoping that once iPadOS supported a file system, we’d see FileMaker Go support data import. But not yet. I’m hopeful an update will be out soon. Other than that, the application is a solid solution for iPhone and iPad access of your custom solutions. Will we be seeing a FileMaker Advanced version for iPad OS soon?
Newcomers to computers, IOS and GO might not have the same admiration I do since I have 33 years of FileMaker and Macintosh Consulting. I started when the Mac SE was 2 bit and a tiny screen. No, way before that with a TRS 80 and then the portable 100 which made me a portable computer fanatic. I dreamed of the day when I could have a lightweight color portable computer and 30 years later I have an iPhone Max XS and an iPad Pro 2018 and dream fulfilled.
I use GO primarily as a standalone and not shared on a host. Thus I get to use AirDrop and sharing and now with 13 I can open and save files on Flash Drives and USB hard drives. Takes a bit of getting used to since it is slightly different than the old operating systems file structure.
The speed of GO vs Pro is amazing. I can create a PDF file with appends to a first page, intro page, the report, a close page and an advertiser/support report in seconds. It just happens.
I like the idea of being able to share my GO file with anyone within 30 feet or so with the click of a button...or two...
Waiting for the Android version to make everybody a potential client...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Claris International Inc.
- 181.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.