The Dr. Mario World game's service will end on Oct. 31, 2021, at 11PM PT.
For details, please check the in-game notifications.
■Fun and challenging match-3 puzzles
• Keep calm, take your time as you strategize to rid Dr. Mario's world of viruses in no time!
• Tap, rotate, and position red, blue, and yellow capsules to eliminate viruses! Match three objects of the same color vertically or horizontally in this fun, brain-tickling puzzle game.
• Clear stages by getting rid of all the viruses before your limited number of capsules run out.
• Try using leftover half-capsules by dragging them through blocks to fill gaps, or change the order of given capsules by sliding multiple capsules into the stage at the same time.
■Stages with lots of tricky objects
• Over 600 stages across various themed worlds with tons of tricky obstacles!
• Encounter obstacles like blocks that won't break until you clear nearby viruses, cages that won't open unless you clear the key of the same color, and bubbles that will keep floating up unless something above hinders them!
• Discover new stages added every two weeks.
• Diagnose and compare your scores and progress with your friends.
■Mario and friends became doctors?!
• A colorful cast of viruses has Dr. Mario's world in a panic! Dr. Mario and over 30 of his friends have put on lab coats and grabbed capsules! Now they're ready to eliminate those unruly viruses.
• Dr. Mario isn't the only one on call. Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Toad, Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Rosalina, Donkey Kong, Nabbit, Koopa Troopa, Lakitu, and more are ready to join your staff!
• Doctors and assistants have various virus-busting skills, so experiment to find a combination that suits your style and pace.
■Test your insight and speed in versus mode
• Battle online against friends and rivals around the world to earn battle points and increase your tier.
• Find the right combo of doctor and assistants and aim for victory!
• Enjoy a different flavor from stage mode in these heated battles that come down to speed, finger control, and strategy!
• This game is free to start, with optional in-game purchases.
• Persistent Internet and compatible smart device required. Data charges may apply.
• May contain advertising.
・Diamonds, packs (including Special Packs), and characters are no longer available for purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
(Please read!!) Why would you shut the game down?
This game is a very addicting mobile game to me. It is one of the only mobile games that I actually enjoy and play on a daily basis. I have made it decently far into the game and spent a solid amount of time completing levels or versing against other players. I love how there are a bunch of doctors to unlock, and I’ve been trying to get them all. When I heard the game was shutting down, I felt so upset, angry, and confused. Why would you shut down a game that me along with a bunch of other players enjoy? Even though there may not be many people interested in the game or playing it as much as I am, it makes no sense to shut the game down. There are a bunch of other mobile games that have a lot less active players and they are still up and running. I am highly disappointed that I spent a lot of time on a game that is getting shut down entirely. I have been a fan of Nintendo all my life, but this decision is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen this company do, especially after a few other notoriously dumb decisions that fans have seen in the past year. It seems like this company is starting to care less about their fans, which truly is sad because Nintendo makes some pretty memorable and amazing games. I hope this will be enough to convince you to keep the game up, or at least the story mode because I find it very enjoyable.
(Nintendo PLEASE read this)
So I have been playing this game since the day it launched and ever since then I have had a blast with Dr Mario World. And yes sometimes the game can get a little frustrating at times but that was the fun of it because it made you determined to get pass that level which was why this game was so addicting for me. There wasn’t really a pay to win sort of thing in this game sure there was the option to get more stuff but if you saved up on enough Doc coins or tickets etc. you could get just as much by not buying anything. My heart went down like a brick when I heard that this game was ending and I still even hadn’t gotten to the last world. And even if I did wanted to beat the game I can’t buy any gems because they did away with that so I might never beat the game. So word of advice for you guys when you make something like this game that is making good profit and people ACTUALLY enjoy the game for once. Don’t just up and end the game entirely just get rid of stuff like the online and go from there until no one cares about it anymore. So my final words on this review is going to be a short one…please Nintendo…make a Doctor Mario game like this one for the switch I’m beginning you…
Some parts ok, some not.
Ok I like the game overall and the game play. I even like the changes from original in that sense too. But I have a couple of issues. One, and I have noticed a lot having these issues; there is a major issue with loading errors and things during the middle of levels and it often takes away resources when you swipe out and come back to it, which is truly ridiculous. I mean it is a brand new game. Also, I do not like that I am stuck with my doctor. I feel like if it gives you 3 choices at the beginning, you should be able to switch between those 3. It is unfair, that you are stuck with your choice especially since maybe you didn’t understand at first and since the skills build so slowly. And to my understanding that’s the only way to get more I think? Hopefully y’all can get bugs worked out soon, otherwise I might not keep playing. But for now I will be patient.
Originally gave y’all 3 stars now dropping to two. Glad you fixed bugs, seems to be all right so far, but I now have a new issue. I leveled up my doctor to the second tier and I can’t get that tier unless I purchase it! That is ridiculous! Sad thing is I don’t mind in app purchases, but not if it is something I or any other player has rightly earned as an achievement-I am not made of money! And as I said I refuse to purchase sometimes rightfully earned! Still being patient because I love Mario, but if my patience drop much more, I will probably drop the game as well.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 199.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2019 Nintendo Co-Developed by LINE and NHN
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Diamonds $1.99
- 53 Diamonds $4.99
- 110 Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.