■ Use your puzzle skills to eliminate pesky viruses!
• Match capsules with viruses and watch them disappear! Simply match three objects of the same color vertically or horizontally to clear them.
• Luckily, Dr. Mario and friends have virus-busting skills, and you can use leftover half-capsules to strategically zero in on especially meddlesome viruses.
• Take your time, because each puzzling configuration of viruses must be cleared using a limited number of capsules. Keep calm to plan your approach, and you'll rid Dr. Mario's world of viruses in no time!
■ Paging Dr. Mario!
• A colorful cast of viruses has Dr. Mario's world in a panic! Dr. Mario and friends have put on lab coats and grabbed capsules! Now they're ready to eliminate those unruly viruses.
• Dr. Mario isn't the only one on call—Dr. Peach, Dr. Bowser, and others are on duty. Staff up with assistants like Goomba, Koopa Troopa, and Buzzy Beetle to help your doctors out with additional skills.
• Doctors and assistants have various virus-busting skills, so experiment to find a combination that suits your style and pace.
• Hundreds of stages over many different worlds are ready for you to save! New worlds, new doctors, and more will be delivered on a regular basis.
■ Play together with friends and family around the world!
• You're not in this alone—send and receive stamina-giving hearts to use in stage mode! Then, show off your puzzle-solving progress.
• In versus mode, you can turn up the intensity on your virus-busting by challenging others to a one-on-one showdown—without using hearts!
• Find the right combo of doctor and assistants and aim for victory online to earn battle points and increase your tier!
• This game is free to start, with optional in-game purchases.
• Persistent Internet and compatible smart device required. Data charges may apply.
• May contain advertising.
Implemented bug fixes.
We have included balance adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, even for a micro transactions game. Just a bit unstable!
Loads of fun, and really not too bad in terms of pushing for micro transactions. Sure, you still have to wait for lives occasionally, but there’s still a few things you can do while you wait, such as play versus mode or (if you have enough) spend your coins on staffing.
My biggest and really only complaint about this game, so far at least, is that it seems to be very crash-prone. In just the past 15 minutes of trying to play versus mode for the first time, it’s crashed 3 times, once during the tutorial, once after matchmaking (I lost by default and was penalized trophies for it), and once after a game. Kind of takes the fun out of versus mode if I’m going to be unable to advance due to technicalities (losing half of the time to crashes and half of the time because I didn’t play as well as my apartment). Needless to say, it’s a bit disappointing and I really hope they can fix it! And naturally, if they do, I’ll change this rating to five stars :-)
(If I had to guess, I would say the game might be running out of memory? My tablet, an iPad Air, It’s a few years old as well, so it might be a more general deficiency in system resources. I really can’t say for sure without seeing the application‘s log, though)
Some parts ok, some not.
Ok I like the game overall and the game play. I even like the changes from original in that sense too. But I have a couple of issues. One, and I have noticed a lot having these issues; there is a major issue with loading errors and things during the middle of levels and it often takes away resources when you swipe out and come back to it, which is truly ridiculous. I mean it is a brand new game. Also, I do not like that I am stuck with my doctor. I feel like if it gives you 3 choices at the beginning, you should be able to switch between those 3. It is unfair, that you are stuck with your choice especially since maybe you didn’t understand at first and since the skills build so slowly. And to my understanding that’s the only way to get more I think? Hopefully y’all can get bugs worked out soon, otherwise I might not keep playing. But for now I will be patient.
Originally gave y’all 3 stars now dropping to two. Glad you fixed bugs, seems to be all right so far, but I now have a new issue. I leveled up my doctor to the second tier and I can’t get that tier unless I purchase it! That is ridiculous! Sad thing is I don’t mind in app purchases, but not if it is something I or any other player has rightly earned as an achievement-I am not made of money! And as I said I refuse to purchase sometimes rightfully earned! Still being patient because I love Mario, but if my patience drop much more, I will probably drop the game as well.
Ignore the haters: this is a fun, clever game. And it’s free!
You see here’s the thing with haters: if they have to pay for anything that got all toddler like, throw a tantrum and give a great game one star. Folks. This game is free. Period. End of story. You never need to spend a dime. I played for 8 hours today and couldn’t stop. Sure if you wish to spend money to play longer or power up your character (in essence, cheat your way to victory), go ahead, pay! For me, I love the challenge of no power ups. And if the game says I need to pay more or stop for 10 hours, nothing wrong with that! I need a break!
Btw if you and at least 10 friends send heart back and forth to one another you will constantly have a flow of hearts to play with.
Bottom line: this is one of Nintendo best phone games. Addictive. Fun. Thrilling. You want slower pace try the story mode. You want edge of your seat fast pace, try the vs mode (which btw right now is always there for you to play. So when main game shuts down for 10 hours, play the great vs mode!). I love this game. Just get it. Don’t spend a dime. Have fun.
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 194.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 Nintendo Co-Developed by LINE and NHN
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Diamonds $1.99
- 75 Diamonds (Sale) $4.99
- Tier 2 Rank Up Promo $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.