■Fun and challenging match-3 puzzles
• Keep calm, take your time as you strategize to rid Dr. Mario's world of viruses in no time!
• Tap, rotate, and position red, blue, and yellow capsules to eliminate viruses! Match three objects of the same color vertically or horizontally in this fun, brain-tickling puzzle game.
• Clear stages by getting rid of all the viruses before your limited number of capsules run out.
• Try using leftover half-capsules by dragging them through blocks to fill gaps, or change the order of given capsules by sliding multiple capsules into the stage at the same time.
■Stages with lots of tricky objects
• Over 600 stages across various themed worlds with tons of tricky obstacles!
• Encounter obstacles like blocks that won't break until you clear nearby viruses, cages that won't open unless you clear the key of the same color, and bubbles that will keep floating up unless something above hinders them!
• Discover new stages added every two weeks.
• Diagnose and compare your scores and progress with your friends.
■Mario and friends became doctors?!
• A colorful cast of viruses has Dr. Mario's world in a panic! Dr. Mario and over 30 of his friends have put on lab coats and grabbed capsules! Now they're ready to eliminate those unruly viruses.
• Dr. Mario isn't the only one on call. Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, Toad, Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, Rosalina, Donkey Kong, Nabbit, Koopa Troopa, Lakitu, and more are ready to join your staff!
• Doctors and assistants have various virus-busting skills, so experiment to find a combination that suits your style and pace.
■Test your insight and speed in versus mode
• Battle online against friends and rivals around the world to earn battle points and increase your tier.
• Find the right combo of doctor and assistants and aim for victory!
• Enjoy a different flavor from stage mode in these heated battles that come down to speed, finger control, and strategy!
• This game is free to start, with optional in-game purchases.
• Persistent Internet and compatible smart device required. Data charges may apply.
• May contain advertising.
・Decreased the number of keys required to open battle boxes.
・Several continue options have been added.
・The following balance adjustments have been made:
Some doctor skills
Stage mode difficulty
Number of coins earned when winning in versus mode
・Made other minor adjustments.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most realistic puzzle logic game ever
Nintendo, you’ve made one of the greatest Mario games ever. The concept of getting rid of viruses is easy to understand, but can be hard to master, which makes this game use your logic skills to be put into play. There is some luck involved in some of the levels, mainly the skill summit. Mentors can mess you up sometimes when they use their ability in the not-so efficient way. Versus mode is great, but I do wish some of the doctors get nerfed a bit more if they are used as a specialist. Good example is Dr. Luigi. His ability lasts a bit too long (The max skill level prevents opponents from rotating capsules for 14 seconds and he fills his skill meter faster). That right there might be somewhat overpowered. I know that there is a assistant to counter that, but still, some people don’t have the assistant unlocked yet. The way you unlock more doctors and assistants is a bit unfair. Chances of you getting a doctor or a assistant that you want are slim, but Nintendo does allow you to buy diamonds to allow you to try again and hopefully get the doctor or assistant you want. No major problems with this game, so 5 stars!
Some parts ok, some not.
Ok I like the game overall and the game play. I even like the changes from original in that sense too. But I have a couple of issues. One, and I have noticed a lot having these issues; there is a major issue with loading errors and things during the middle of levels and it often takes away resources when you swipe out and come back to it, which is truly ridiculous. I mean it is a brand new game. Also, I do not like that I am stuck with my doctor. I feel like if it gives you 3 choices at the beginning, you should be able to switch between those 3. It is unfair, that you are stuck with your choice especially since maybe you didn’t understand at first and since the skills build so slowly. And to my understanding that’s the only way to get more I think? Hopefully y’all can get bugs worked out soon, otherwise I might not keep playing. But for now I will be patient.
Originally gave y’all 3 stars now dropping to two. Glad you fixed bugs, seems to be all right so far, but I now have a new issue. I leveled up my doctor to the second tier and I can’t get that tier unless I purchase it! That is ridiculous! Sad thing is I don’t mind in app purchases, but not if it is something I or any other player has rightly earned as an achievement-I am not made of money! And as I said I refuse to purchase sometimes rightfully earned! Still being patient because I love Mario, but if my patience drop much more, I will probably drop the game as well.
Great game, needs bugs fixed
I love the concept of the game, it presents a good challenge and different ways to approach things. It’s a unique game and addicting. However, the game freezes, crashes, or glitches far too often. On numerous occasions, I’ve beat a more difficult level only to have my screen frozen on the clearer screen. The only way to remedy the issue is to close out the app, which results in me having to complete the level again. It’s very frustrating. As others have said, my game crashes occasionally which also ends the present game. This creates another issue of lives, it’s frustrating to complete levels (which takes a life) only to have the game mess up and you have to use another life on a level you already completed. If these issues were fixed, I’d be playing this game all the time!
Edit: it would be great if developers could arrange it to where the character skills actually help out. For instance, if I only have two viruses left and I’m using Bowser, my power up should actually hit those two viruses and not two rows that have nothing in them.... or when you’re down to one, the capsule should change to match that color to help out. It seems like you did it this way to make money. (This is more of a personal complaint, I am honestly more concerned about the bugs being fixed.)
- Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- 198.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2019 Nintendo Co-Developed by LINE and NHN
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Diamonds $1.99
- 53 Diamonds $4.99
- Infinite Play Heart Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.