Blast is the first savings tool made exclusively for today’s gaming generation!
Play your favorite games with Game-Based Savings™ and start saving money towards a personalized savings Goal. Earn reward points simply by playing the hottest PC and mobile games for completing Missions. Use Blast and start growing your finances today!
PLAY MORE, SAVE SMARTER
- Automatically set aside money based on your gaming habits with Game-Based Savings™ (e.g. transfer 1¢ per action in Fortnite).
- Set personalized Goals and start saving for things you want.
- Earn above industry, 2% APY on everything you save.
- Make quick one-time deposits or set up a recurring deposit to grow your savings even faster.
EARN REWARDS FOR GAMING
- Play games and complete Missions to earn Plasma reward points that help you complete Goals faster.
- New Missions added weekly for today’s hottest games: Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch, CS:GO, and many more!
YOUR MONEY – SAFE & SECURE
- Feel confident with Blast’s bank-level security and FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
- Get the help you need from a dedicated team to support your financial journey (email@example.com).
- Blast is 100% free with no hidden fees whatsoever.
- Web: http://blast.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/blastsavings
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/blastsavings
• PC gamers get hyped! New games are joining the Gaming screen. Save money while playing not one, but two new titles; Destiny 2 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
• Fighting bugs by moonlight, fighting bugs by daylight, never running from a bug fight, they are the ones called engineers! (Sailor Moon parody anyone?)
Ratings and Reviews
Here’s how the app actually works
So a lot of people are confused on how this app works. If you know anything about banking, interest, etc. (thankfully I do) then you’ll understand much easier. You link your bank account to the app. Once you do that, it takes out $0.01 every time you start a challenge. Once you complete that challenge, that $0.01 transfers to your Blast Savings Account. The money from your bank account that goes into your blast account earns a very small interest (like .2%) annually. You don’t make much money from it, but in the end, you get something.
Developer Response ,
Hello there. Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to clarify how Blast works. Please note, Blast transfers $0.01 for every action (Kills, Wins, etc.) you trigger in the games we track. Also, your Blast Account earns 2% interest annually.
I can’t use it
Sadly I can’t use due to me not having a PC I hope to use this app but I only have an Xbox, also pls add another banking option such as PayPal
I am updating this review mostly due to the fact that I got a response from the developer and I am aware that this app is new and is still evolving I also want the developing team to know that I am not deleting the app in hopes that I will soon be able to use it. It’s an amazing idea and I really think it will benefit me.
Developer Response ,
Hello Amperano. We are hoping to support more console games as soon as possible. In our most recent update, we now support Fortnite for Mobile and Console platforms. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
IT TAKES YOUR MONEY. DONT GET THIS APP
I originally thought this was a cool concept and who doesn’t like making money from things you already do ? So basically you sign up, link your card, and it sent a goal of $20 for your first goal. So at first you think that’s great. No. They take money out of your bank account to add towards your goal. At first it was $5 and some change. I saw it and thought it was weird and I forgot all about. A few days later they say well you’ve reached your Goal. So you think you getting $20 for free But when I checked my bank account took $10 out of my account. Basically your paying yourself. I’ve reached out multiple times to try to get my money back but nobody responds. Don’t get this app it’s a scam
Developer Response ,
Hello there, Sorry for any confusion about how Blast works. Blast is not paying you to play games. When creating an account you set up a savings goal to save your own money in a Blast Savings account that earns 2% annual interest. How you fill your savings goal is through our optional Game-Based Savings feature. Game-Based Savings transfers $0.01 from your linked checking account to your Blast Savings account every time you complete an action listed in the games we track. Our support team responds to every ticket we receive from our users. If you have not heard from us yet, you will soon. Feel free to visit www.blast.com for more information.
- Investable Games Technology, Inc.
- 61.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Investable Games Technology, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.