My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movies and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for more than 1,200,000 disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), as well as movies and TV Series (such as Digital Copies) from a large catalog, from various counties and in various languages. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
Attention Upgraders! Users of a prior My Movies version, or users transferring from another platform, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of help.
You can evaluate the full application, by downloading our free app, which is an identical version with the exception of being limited to 50 titles.
You can use the application as a standalone product on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, or use it as a companion to our other software packages, available for all popular platforms, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the app store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
- Scan large DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
- Keep track your collection of both disc titles or digital copies.
- Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
- Import existing collection from other apps, such as CLZ Movies, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, Sort It! Apps, iCollect and many more.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (https://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Connect with friends and view each others collections.
- Loan titles to friends and family and keep track.
- Create detailed PDF reports.
- Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
- Many interface customization options, including different views, view customization and both a black and white interface.
- View with synopsis, full cast lists and much more.
- View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
- Links to IMDB.
- Integrates with Trakt.TV
- High quality zoomable front and back covers as well as theater posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Many sort options.
- Advanced filtering, and ability to save filters for later usage.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random title.
- E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD’s.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Dune media players and Windows Media Center.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
Notice! If you are having problems with this update, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have made some changes to the default settings for cover display to have bigger covers in a higher quality by default on latest high-resolution screen devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have to say 5 Stars
I’ve had this app for several years. A few complained about paying for the upgrades a while ago, but for what you get, the price is minimal - a steal min fact. There is no other way I can think of that allows me to organize my movie collection in such a fun, precise, and informative way. The interface is excellent. Tells you everything you could possibly know about the disc you own. You just have to scan it and it's added to your collection. You can filter, organize, print out, share with friends, customize the look, which is looks sweet and nicely laid out. They are ALWAYS on top of things and I have had only two issues/questions, and thet were quickly resolved. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST for any serious disc collector or even the average movie goer who wants to inventory their collection. The price is a steal. I truly love this app and would be lost and very sad if it went away. It's cutting edge. I look forward to using it every time I aquire new disc. Seeing is believing. I wish there was a similar app for books and CDs. Please keep up the great work! Highly recommended.
I truly love this app! I can’t say how many times it has saved me the frustration of buying a title I already own due to refreshed box art or repackaging. In addition, having so much information about films you own...at your fingertips, is a great asset for setting facts straight in conversations about movies.
My wish for the developer would be to add a “Second Collection” option. I have a mountain cabin with hand me down discs and many duplicate titles of great classics. The app does not permit 2 or more entries of the same title. A work around is to put the second collection under the heading “Previously Owned”. In the case of exact duplicates, you must select a foreign release or a release package that is similar in content and graphics to the same title discs you purchased. This is cumbersome and not always possible in your language of choice. A simple “Second Collection” feature would solve this for people who have multiple collections of the same films.
I’ve had this app for a very long time. It’s probably the best media organizing app out there. I get a notification that I get to upgrade to pro 3 with a discounted price. I thought to myself, why not? This app has been extremely reliable to me for years and it deserves my money. As soon as I finished downloading it and syncing my collection, I cannot add anything to my collection now. Any title, any format. I get a failure processing command error. Every single time. So this gets a 1 star rating. Until this gets fixed, it stays that way. Can’t believe I paid 5 bucks for this.
EDIT: got it figured out through help from support. One of my movies had an extremely high value for the collection number for whatever reason. Changed the value and now I’m able to add movies again. Changed rating from 1 to 5 stars. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Hi. We are sorry to hear that you are having problems - it sounds mostly like you have signed in using the wrong user account. That said, our servers have been under pressure in periods for the past few days due to many users upgrading and transferring their collection at the same time. Please contact our support on email@example.com and we can help you getting logged into the correct account.
- Binnerup Consult
- 119 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010-2020 Binnerup Consult
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.