1. Get pasteboard items as text and/or binary data.
2. Convert the data into another format.
- "Base64 Decode" will also decode base64 URL encoded text.
- If you copy a URL, you can even download the content to the pasteboard.
- Use paste://http%3A%2F%2F... to launch PasteCoder and download e.g. HTML source code
This app includes various encodings and hash algorithms all in one place, and works with the pasteboard directly. It can even download from a URL. This is more convenience than having to install a few apps and make a lot of gestures to copy and paste between apps.
Images are not supported in this version. Only plain text, rich text, and some binary data. Tapping "(download)" for a copied URL will download the content as binary data into the pasteboard, no matter it's text, image, or another type of data.
"Base64 Decode" now supports base64 URL encoded text.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.