My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movies and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for more than 1,200,000 disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), as well as movies and TV Series (such as Digital Copies) from a large catalog, from various counties and in various languages. If you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can report it and it will be created within 48 hours by our staff - a service you will not find elsewhere.
Attention Upgraders! Users of a prior My Movies version, or users transferring from another platform, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronize to the new application. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of help.
My Movies is your chance to evaluate the full feature set of My Movies Pro. This free version is limited to 50 titles, but otherwise contains the full feature-set of My Movies Pro.
You can use the application as a standalone product on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, or use it as a companion to our other software packages, available for all popular platforms, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronized between clients.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronized to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
Notice! If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact us on email@example.com. We are unable to help you with problems if you only leave a comment in the app store. The quality and stability of the application is our top priority, and we will happily help you with any problem or concerns you might have.
- Scan large DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD collections fast using our quick multi-scan option.
- Keep track your collection of both disc titles or digital copies.
- Keep track of movies watched in theaters, or movies or TV Series watched on streaming services.
- Import existing collection from other apps, such as CLZ Movies, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, Sort It! Apps, iCollect and many more.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (https://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Connect with friends and view each others collections.
- Loan titles to friends and family and keep track.
- Create detailed PDF reports.
- Personalize titles with location, tags, notes, rating, purchase details and more.
- Many interface customization options, including different views, view customization and both a black and white interface.
- View with synopsis, full cast lists and much more.
- View audio tracks and subtitles on disc titles.
- Links to IMDB.
- Integrates with Trakt.TV
- High quality zoomable front and back covers as well as theater posters.
- Watch trailers.
- Many sort options.
- Advanced filtering, and ability to save filters for later usage.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Parental control functions.
- Shake to random title.
- E-mail collection as TXT or CSV.
- Person section with photos, biographies and starring in lists.
- Releases section with upcoming DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD’s.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Remote control for Dune media players and Windows Media Center.
- Report missing titles to our staff.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Much MORE!
Notice! If you are having problems with this update, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have made some changes to the default settings for cover display to have bigger covers in a higher quality by default on latest high-resolution screen devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using the app for 10 years
I’ve been using it for ten years to keep track and organize all of my movies. My collection is large, so it’s a great app for making sure my films are in alphabetical order. Sometimes I lend movies to friends and family members, and with this app I can mark a movie as “out” and attach the name of the individual I lent it out to, so that I can keep track. Sometimes I even forget which movies I own (which is a luxury, I know), and instead of digging through my blu-rays, I can simply grab my phone, open the My Movies app, and type in a search for a movie by title.
I’ve purchased the My Movies app on four different devices (iPhone, Samsung, MacBook, and Kindle Fire) and I still use it on all of them to access my library across all of them.
One of my favorite apps!
This was the first app I ever purchased for my iPhone years ago and I’ve loved using it ever since. The developers do a great job of taking feedback from the community to update the app.
The ability to scan barcodes (even in batches) makes it really easy to add titles to your collection. There tons of information on the movie titles. And, if you see something you know is missing, you can provide the info for the database to be updated.
It’s a great app for any movie collector (or if you just want to keep track of movies you have seen). A new version comes out every couple of years or so and I’ve upgraded each time (and will continue to do so).
LOVE THIS APP
I really really like this app. Been trying to organize our collection for years strictly for when we’re at movie sales and can’t remember if we own it or not. I would have given it 5 if sometimes it would let you enter everything. I have all the seasons to one series but it only lets me enter the first two. I know I have the complete series but I wish it would let me put our collection in. Other than that though, awesome app and as we scan our collection in (up to over 1600 and still adding) it’s awesome.
Developer Response ,
Hi. Can you please try to contact our support on email@example.com with screenshots of what you are unable to add? It could sound like a missing title, which can be reported. Update: We still would like to hear from you?
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Binnerup Consult
- 119.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2014-2020 Binnerup Consult
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited $9.99
- Upgrade from My Movies 2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.