The new and redesigned Digital Banking experience now includes more tools to make your life easier. Find out how you can benefit from greater convenience today:
• Mobile Deposit: Deposit up to $5,000 anywhere, anytime with your mobile device.
• View your account information: Check account balances and transactions of your deposit accounts, credit lines, loans, and more. You will also be able to view your deposits, payments, and transfers' history.
• Payments and transfers: Pay your bills and loans. Transfer money between your accounts and other FirstBank accounts.
• More services and features: You can now make stop payments, request check copies and account statements, set up travel notifications, reorder checks, cancel debit cards and much more.
• Improved security: You can now change your PIN, password, security question and answer, plus activate the Touch ID and Face ID features for added security.
Download Digital Banking to get started.
This update includes bug fixes and performance and security improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Many options unavailable after hours
I wanted to use the app to make a transfer to an external account and found that the option (as well as many other options in the menu) were completely unavailable to use. Half of the point of having an app is to create more convenience for customers. Even if the transfer might not have been completed til the next day, I should at least be able to start the process. Was very annoyed to find this problem.
New app does not work
I have been trying for a week to access my online account with no luck whatsoever. I was using the old app perfectly fine until the migration. I've tried getting online using a computer(as the process states) with nothing to show for it. The old app was also a jumbled mess most of the time. There was no remember information feature and everything looked so outdated. I am starting to get the feeling you're making this app as an afterthought and not a planned feature, spending the least amount of money possible just to get it out the way, without caring how simple or efficient it is to use for your customers. This has not only made me want to not use the app, but it has given me second thoughts about being a customer in your bank services, because you obviously could care less about us customers.
I know this sounds hateful, but I am not. I'm just very dissapointed in finding out this from such a "professional" bank service.
Notifications! We need an option to be notified of transactions.
Nice update but PLEASE add an option to receive notifications whenever a deposit or withdrawal etc. is made! We need the option to be notified of any transactions made. That’s the one thing I was looking forward to with this new update!
- FIRSTBANK PUERTO RICO
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2018 First BanCorp. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.