Using your iPhone front camera instead of an expression pedal or MIDI controller knob provides the ability to use any AudioUnit / VST effect in a whole new way.
Why not to change the plug-in parameters in the Amp Simulator while playing using your mouth?
Now the wah-wah pedal or any other effect will be within reach of your iPhone.
You don’t have an expression pedal slot on your keyboard?
Now you can use the MIDI mouth controller app to control volume, modulation, pitch or any other parameter hands-free. You get one more place to work with effects!
It is a fascinating step into exploring accessibility in music-making.
You will discover that our face controller may be more intuitive and easier to learn than a foot pedal.
◦ MIDI Output Settings
- MIDI Channel
- MIDI Message Type
∙ Control Change (CC)
∙ Pitch Bend Change
∙ Channel Pressure (After-touch)
- MIDI Output Range
- Reversed Mode
◦ MIDI Input Settings for Start/Stop:
- MIDI Learn or manual CC#/Channel
◦ Lips Movement Range Calibration
◦ MIDI Connections:
MIDI Connection Guide (also available from within an app):
◦ iPhone 6 or later for best performance
◦ iPhone X or newer for near zero latency face tracking with the TrueDepth Camera
◦ Mac computer with macOS
(for Windows hosts we recommend using a compatible solution: rtpMIDI)
- Changed the app name to a more generic and meaningful one
- Fixed issues in the Settings view related to MIDI params and dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No iPad, no Download
Dang, no ipad Support??
- NILSON sp. z o. o.
- 9.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 NILSON sp. z o. o.
- In-App Purchases
- Near Zero Latency Tracking $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.