Studycat for Schools is exclusively available to schools & families using the Studycat curriculum.
ALREADY A STUDYCAT FOR SCHOOLS TEACHER OR PARENT?
Use your login and password to start learning now!
WHAT IS STUDYCAT FOR SCHOOLS?
Studycat for Schools is your virtual classroom for young children aged 3 to 8, with real-time learner insights and Cambridge-aligned content.
With a digital classroom, student app, digital dashboard, and access to worksheets, activity books, flashcards, and student books, Studycat for Schools help teachers and parents support their students whether they are at home or in the classroom.
HOW DOES IT ACCELERATE LEARNING?
Studycat for Schools combines classroom-tested content for remote (and face to face) lessons with technology-powered, real-time learner insights for EFL, ESL and ELT teachers.
• Student App: Improving outcomes through fun gamified learning
• Parent Dashboard: Engage parents with easy progress snapshots
• Teacher Dashboard: Giving teachers and schools actionable insights!
• Digital Classroom: A 3 level resource for in class use on IWB and Smart TVs
WHAT’S IN STUDYCAT FOR SCHOOLS?
• 3 Levels (Pre-A1 CEFR)
• 72 Units
• 522 Activities/Games
• 336 Quizzes
• 48 Songs
• 48 Dialogues
• 80 Phonics Games
HOW DOES STUDYCAT FOR SCHOOLS HELP YOU?
• STUDENTS complete language-learning challenges on the app and real-time learning outcomes are shared with teachers via Studycat’s digital dashboard so that English language teachers can know exactly which children need more help, and which are doing just fine on their own.
• PARENTS can monitor their child’s progress, the time they spend on the app, and their learning outcomes at the click of a button. Additional free content that makes learning fun and engaging is available via the Studycat Club for parents who want to boost their child’s learning even further.
• TEACHERS can stay connected with their students, creating a virtual classroom, assigning homework, and tracking the progress of each child. Work assigned to young learners is delivered seamlessly via the student app so that homework can be completed on the student’s own device.
• SCHOOLS can monitor and manage teacher and class performance, while school groups can easily access data for management and reporting across multiple campuses.
• Find out more about Studycat for Schools: https://studycat.com/schools
• Find out more about our team, culture and mission: https://studycat.com/about/
• Get in touch: email@example.com
This version fixes minor bugs and makes improvements to performance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Studycat Limited
- 163.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2011-2021 Studycat Limited