Forget a weekly or monthly rental. Get a short-term TLC rental with:
* In-app, secure sign up.
* Account approval to rent within 24 business hours.
* No deposits.
* No advance reservations needed.
* No commitments. When we say short-term, we mean you can rent for as little as 1 hour.
* Pick-up and drop-off availability in Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx.
* You can pick up in one borough, and return in another.
* Package rates to pay even less per hour.
* You will be able to mark a package as default to take priority on the normal order of first purchase first consumed.
* You will be able to extend your rental 1 time per reservation, for 30 minutes.
* You will be able to see remaining hours of Packages in History.
* You will be able to see your Rideshare status.
* Application Improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most dirty ride share vehicles
People people do not fall for this Indian Scammer. This app is dose not even work properly, even when you call them for assistant the operator doesn’t even speak English properly. Also, the most important thing when it’s come to accident policy, they don’t care if you bought this $25 insurance or not you have to pay for their unclean and sanitize dirty vehicle. You will most like to get lower rates on your Uber account because of this vehicle. Now it’s your decision but please don’t lose your rate on Uber-like me; I had learned my lesson.
I’ve rented from this app for about 2 weeks. My experience hasn’t been too bad. It is a very convenient app and idea, you really are able to rent and earn on the go and is a great option for part time drivers but for full time I would recommend a more long term option. It was hard to rate the app 5 stars because even though it brings many great things, it does have some flaws. In my opinion I feel they could have a bit better customer service, it is hard to understand eachother and they don’t help much. They tell you things you already know and they just seem a bit scripted. Also the way they charge your debit card can be confusing and unclear of what the charges are. One more thing is the layout of the app can improve some more.
Overall it’s a good app. I would recommend purchasing the packages they offer to avoid any confusion and also try to stick to renting their newer cars to avoid vehicles that are in bad condition.
Good but need some improvements
This is a good app for someone who’s looking to make some quick money on the go by driving for ride-sharing companies in NYC. However it could use some improvements such as; 1) educate drivers to clean up the cars after their shift is over 2) Have more vehicles options such as SUVs 3) it’s hard for driver to estimate how much gas they need, so the way they charge driver for gas same way should reimburse when someone don’t used their fill ups, it’s only fair.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.