Do stuff faster on your Mac by running commands and scripts using keyboard shortcuts or from the menu bar.
How It Works:
• Open ActionShortcuts app, click its status icon in the menu bar and select ”Open Scripts Folder”.
• Copy your AppleScript files or Automator workflows to that folder.
You can create new script files using Script Editor or Automator apps built into macOS.
• To set up keyboard shortcuts click the app icon in the menu bar and select ”Preferences”.
• To execute a command, select it in the menu or use a keyboard shortcut you’ve set.
• Hold “Option” key and select a menu item to edit the script. Or hold “Shift” key to reveal it in Finder. These actions are also available in a context menu of ”Preferences” window > “Actions” tab.
Keyboard shortcuts will only work while the app is running, but you can have the app start automatically at login using “Preferences” menu > “About” tab.
You can hide the menu bar icon or hide individual actions in the menu.
Supported file types: AppleScript, Automator workflows, applications, command and shell scripts.
Not sure where to start?
Contact me for help with the scripts or download Sample Scripts pack from the app website. It includes scripts that toggle Dark Mode, hide Dock, autohide menu bar, show Desktop and control HazeOver app.
Updated introduction when starting a trial version.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app ! and Handy
This app is Handy and nice , also simple to use just click it and done
Since I love to use the app name " Haze " everyday , I was expect that another app from this developer will be good too , and it is great app to use ~
Just one request to developer ~ , please make some " Handy " script please , it would be very useful to use it ! :)
Waiting for more good feature to come on next update.
Developer Response ,
Thank you. Contact me if you need help with some script.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.