Turn your iPhone / iPad into a music karaoke player that lets you sing, play or practice on your backing tracks.
Listen while you perform, thanks to the audio connection (earpods, external microphones or external audio devices) and real-time audio effects
You can adjust the volume and audio effects of the backing track and microphone thanks to the included mixer
- Can read Mid , Kar , Mp3 , Wav , Mp4 Mov video , CDG files (Mp3+G) or Zipped CDG. *
- Realtime Audio input monitoring with adjustable effects, eq, dynamic compressor and voice harmonizer
- Records, modify, share, export your audio session
- Support audio in background
- Import your songs with iTunes file sharing
- Play files directly on Usb external drives and iCloud Drive
- High quality GM/GS sound bank already included for midi files
- Can read lyrics and midi files chords if available.
- Auto or manual reading vocal harmonizer tracks on midi files if available: will be added to your voice other pitched voices that follow the midi notes of the track
- Support SoundFonts (sf2) for midi files, import them with iTunes file sharing
- Support AirPlay for Lyrics on external screen
- Create and edit Playlists
- On all files, you can edit and save both the song's tempo and pitch *
- Editing midi files channel in a non-destructive way: Control Change parameters (Volume CC7, Reverb CC91, Chorus CC93, Pan CC10), Program change (Instrument), mute, solo *
Recommended iPhone 6 / iPod touch 6th generation or higher
* Note: this free version only play half the duration of the song and does not allow the song parameters to be saved. Please unlock these limits with in app purchase
Help us improve !!!
Please Leave Feedback!!
For support contact us:
-Fix minor bugs on setup menu
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t support AirPlay
I bought the full version and the list works ok once you figure out how to do it. I was surprised to find out that it doesn’t support screen sharing with audio output. I have iPhone pro 12 and latest Apple TV running iOS 14.4 but the app only will output the video not the audio. This is disappointing because I run my microphones and mix after the Apple TV. This should support AirPlay. Is that something you are working on? Or is there a work around?
Since the update this is now the best karaoke player on the App Store. Thanks for being so responsive to customer service! Every other app wants you to stream and be part of a community. I just want to use my files at home for friends and family. Karaoke Anywhere used to do that but they never update or bug fix. This app does and it works and is worth the money!
Developer Response ,
I am really glad you were satisfied. Thanks so much
Exactly what I was looking for…
I am so glad I found this app. Developer - PLEASE STICK WITH IT!
As far as I can tell, your app is one of 2 apps that can truly be a standalone player for karaoke tracks. And you update your app more than the other.
I got rid of my laptop in place of a desktop and completely forgot I could no longer have the ability to carry around KJams for parties with friends. I’m a casual karaoke dj (3x a year) I was surprised there are not more standalone karaoke players. It may be early, but an M1 iPad Pro should be able to easily support prosumer karaoke functionality.
But MicOnTrax fills the gap. My CD-G, MP3+G, ZIP files I’ve previously bought from music stores all play!!! I can even use an external drive connected to the iPad and play my tracks off of it and save them to a playlist. For me, KaraFun + MicOnTrax would have me covered.
The interface is a little awkward. It may be an iOS thing, but adding songs to a playlist took me a little while to figure out. And the app can’t remember that the songs on the playlist are tied to an external drive. I have to tell the app where the songs are each time I launch the app - even though the external drive is already mounted.
Things I would like to see, and willing to pay for in a 2nd paid tier option:
1. the ability to add to playlist when looking at a directory listing of tracks. You can swipe of file and select “delete”, but I would also like “add to playlist…”
2. Add singer names and do one of those banners like “Up Next… Steve singing <whatever>”. Or those onscreen messages like “Be back in 10 mins”.
3. Be able to manage the list of singers (move their position)
GOOD JOB, and thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thanks Bruno for the positive review and for the suggestions to improve the app! We are working on adding new features! Stay tuned!
You can’t record only your voice without music
I can’t figure out how to record without music I just want my voice with an echo and when I press record nothing happens
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gianpiero Mellone
- 117.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) micOnTrax
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock full version $15.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.