Linn: Path of Orchards is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
Step out of your conventional platforming habits and delve into the dynamic and rotating world of Linn, a modern puzzle platformer set in a fantastic and mysterious ancient world.
You are in control of Aban, an exotic guardian of nature, on her journey through a lost sky temple. Help Aban on her divine mission to rejuvenate the ancient tree of light.
Levels consist of treacherous dynamic platforms that make you rethink every move before you swipe your finger in any direction. Completing each level needs both timely reactions and logical thinking.
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but one flaw
I am not able to complete the 2 move challenge for level 1.12. I am convinced that is impossible as I read someone else complain about it. Other than that, it's a great challenging game. I would definitely recommend it but don't expect to get 100% complete.
Pretty, but frustratingly unresponsive on a tablet
Beautiful design, but I really don’t think this is the right kind of game for a tablet because the touchscreen just doesn’t respond as quickly as the game requires. It kind of reminds me of the old Sonic the Hedgehog games (I swear some of the moves are exactly the same), but you can’t get a tablet to function the same way as a console game with a controller. I was hoping that this would be more like Monument Valley, so it’s a bit disappointing. I’ll keep playing for a few more levels and see if it grows on me (the only reason I’m posting a review at all at this stage is because the stupid review request keeps popping up after every chapter... ugh) and update my review then.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into making the controls a bit more responsive.
Fun yet challenging
It’s such a fun yet challenging game. very engaging yet the music makes it somewhat calming. My one issue is that the swiping left mechanic is very finicky and a lot of times i swipe left and nothing happens. for a game that just got released though and it’s this quality very impressive.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 644.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 crescent moon games
- In-App Purchases
- Playond $0.49
- Playond Trial $0.49
- Playond Early Adopter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.