Queue Timer is a simple 'build your own' digital cooking recipe library app where you can set a timer for each recipe step, add voice narration, add images and share across iOS devices via iCloud. You build each step to suit your cooking speed and style.
Queue Timer is not limited to just cooking recipes, it can be used to design and build your own workout routines, study guides, or anything else you can think of.
• Create recipe's and add as many steps required
• Share your Queue Timer's with anyone.
• Siri narration of each step's description or record your own audio recording for playback
• Add Siri Shortcut to your Queue's
• Add images to each Queue and its subsequent steps
• Rearrange and reorder your Queue steps
• Duplicate, edit or delete steps easily
• Sync with iCloud across your iPhone and iPad
*Note: you will need to upgrade to the Pro version to add as many Queue's as you want and access other people's shared Queue's.
As we continue to enhance the app, please leave us feedback and suggestions as a review or you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With our biggest update to date, you can now share your recipes and workouts (Queue's) with your friends and family!
- To share your Queue/s, open your desired Queue, tap on + (add) button then select Share Queue. This will present you with a variety of options to share your Queue with anyone you like.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.