Lumberjacks, stonemasons, fishermen, miners and knights. Hire hundreds of workers, merge them and invent new crafts. Make as huge crowd of people as you can. Your village will grow and develop, you’ll become a king of huge, totally overcrowded empire!
Move on to new worlds and eras. Conquer oceans and defeat pirates, destroy tanks, trenches, jeeps and aircrafts. Finally make huge money, develop your company’s head quarters and become a master of skyscrapers in the wild modern city.
This tiny civilization needs YOU to grow and rule the world.
- totally overcrowded empire
- different eras (kingdom, pirates, ww2, modern)
- simple addictive gameplay: merge and invent
- 50+ different units
- special heroes and boosters
- dragons, Zeppelins and aircrafts
- passive income and idle clicker feel
- Game Center leaderboards and stickers!
- attack other players from Game Center!
- lovely Spin Wheel for additional bonuses
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
VIP MEMBERSHIP offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $4.99. After buying this subscription you will get 30 gems every day, get 3x coins from every level up bonus (without ad), you'll get 4 free bonuses (spin wheels or player attacks) every day and forced ads will be removed. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will also be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription:
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- optimised for 1000+ workers
- improved player attack (tap to speed up)
- new leaderboard for won battles
- fixed coins multiplier when winning the battle
- fixes & improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New content / Fix Leaderboards Please
I’ve maxed out every world. Currently #1 in battles won and #1 in Troop Strength but leaderboard reflects me as #2. I literally cannot upgrade any more troops. All I can do is attack but the money I earn is meaningless. Please add or update content as more and more people are getting discouraged to play, although many of us find this game very entertaining until we come to a stoppage. Thank you for your time.
Good but issues
Great game from the looks of it. I’ve been playing since the game first came out today and have unlocked the final merge on the third “phase”. I saw an issue about dealing with dragons, if you’re unable to click fast enough, watch ads to buy the person that deals with the dragons. I feel as I’m way ahead of the curve but when I face people in PvP 1. They are either a couple hundred power above me or 2. When I do win I never receive the loot, whether I watch the ad to receive more gold or not. I understand the need of running ads on a free game, but it’s almost stupid to not tap the ad button to watch a 30 second ad so you can gain the amount of gold which would take 10 minutes to receive. My suggestion would to be decrease the rewards from ads, but other than the PvP issues and Ads, I very much enjoy the game.
Fun But Short
I was able to get the last troop in the final tier within a few hours of playing. There’s only three worlds and it’s quite easy to progress, even without PvP battles (which give a ton of coins if won). I feel like this game shouldn’t even have in app purchases due to how short it is. Love how there are no forced ads. Progress needs to be harder, more worlds should be added, PvP less rewarding, and the ad to give back all your troops lost is too rewarding. It takes away the risk (and fun) of doing battles knowing you can’t really lose. I think it would be cool too if as more worlds are added a prestige system was created to help progress quicker without taking away the grinding aspect of the game, just making it more manageable and getting back to where you were before much faster.
- DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA
- 229.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Digital Melody Games
- In-App Purchases
- Merge Empire VIP Membership $4.99
- 20 Diamonds $0.99
- 100 Diamonds $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.