Stay up-to-date on the latest reviews, videos, and trending memes in the world of gaming while discovering new games to play and new gamers to follow. From puzzle games to RPG to action-adventure to retro games to mobile games – all the games you play live on Melee.
** Get Into The Game **
Level up your gameplay with walk-throughs, tips and tricks. Watch clips and highlights from your favorite games and share your own amazing in-game moments. You don’t need to be a superstar Twitch or Mixer streamer to reach other gamers on Melee. You can upload your own game play videos and pics, share links like news and reviews, or start a text-based discussion to get help with that one tricky side quest.
** Feel the Community Power **
Melee is powered by gamers. Your votes determine which content rises to the top and which games are most popular. Join the community to earn Melee XP, unlock profile add-ons, and expand your streaming audience.
** Import and share from consoles **
With integration into Xbox Live, PS4, Switch, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Twitch, YouTube, Overwolf, Steam, PC, and Nvidia ShadowPlay, sharing your gameplay is as simple as 1 tap. Share your clutch moments, highlights, tutorials on Melee.
** Features **
- Follow all your favorite games to get highlights, updates, and discussions
- Share your gameplay and screenshots to a huge community of gamers
- Watch the best gaming clips and highlights
- Share and trim your clips to just the parts you want
- Import your clips and screenshots from your Xbox Live, PS4, Switch, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Twitch Clips, YouTube, Overwolf, Steam, PC, DVR, and Nvidia ShadowPlay
- Watch highlights from all your favorite games, with sections for Fortnite, PUBG, Apex Legends, GTA, Destiny 2, WoW, League of Legends, DayZ, Minecraft, DOTA, and many more!
- Load up on caffeine, take down your guard, and watch clutch esports highlights of all your favorite games and chat with other gamers.
- LFG: Chat with and find other gamers to play with
// It’s time to download Melee and chew bubblegum...and I’m all out of gum.
Many bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Fixed bug that showed videos with sound as muted
- Fixed bug that prevented 3 character usernames from being tapped
- Fixed bug where tapped usernames in post text didn't open user profile
- Fixed issue with infinite loading indicator after opening user profile
- Fixed bug that prevented Google Drive from connecting
- Improves login error messages
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I cannot say how nice using the app is. Works perfectly for me and looks incredible. The community is a bit limited right now but that’s to be expected seeing as it’s so new. I hope the community and lists of games grow because I really want more people to see how incredible your guy’s app design is and how much potential it has.
Needs a lot of work
Suggesting a game or trying to leave feedback doesn’t immediately load. When it does, it doesn’t return you to the previous screen and tapping the back arrow in the top left results in an endless loop of reloading the suggestion/feedback screens. You have to force close the app to resume using it. Having a ton of issues with the UI not responding as well as it being vague on what every little icon does without clicking on it and risking the app not doing anything.
The app is also missing a ton of major and well known games. My gripe is with Final Fantasy XIV being absent on the app, as the app would be a great place to share content found and created in the game. I have no idea how there are so many small, niche MMOs on the app but the arguably largest and currently highest rated MMO on the planet is missing.
I figured the people at Imgur would have done some research and at least used Wikipedia to find the current top ten games in each genre just to get it started. Imgur was born of reddit nerdiness so it’s really odd that it feels like a non-gamer’s take on a gaming community.
Overall it’s a good idea on paper but this app is so far behind the Imgur app in terms of usability and content that I recommend passing it up until they drastically improve the UX and, my biggest issue, ADD GAMES THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thoughtful review! Apologies for the lack of Final Fantasy XIV. It's been added and is now available in the app.
If you notice any other games that are missing, or would like to talk directly with the devs or product managers, please join our discord server here: https://discord.gg/kbdWgsu
I’m having a really hard time understanding what this app’s purpose is and what it brings to the table that isn’t already done (and better) with other social platforms. I get that it’s a gamer focused platform, but I still don’t understand why gamers would make this their platform to talk about games and share experiences when we already have SO MANY other places to do so with much larger audiences.
Until this brings something unique to the table, I’m deleting. Would have also given more stars if it wasn’t for the requirement to sign up, which is pointless if you’re just lurking anyway. It’s very frustrating to provide companies my information when it’s not necessary.
- Imgur, Inc.
- 115.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Imgur, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.