Graphite is a picture editing app that instantly transforms your photos into high-quality drawings, sketches, and illustrations—directly on your iPhone or iPad.
Use Graphite for free!
- Instantly transform as many photos as you like into high-detail pencil, charcoal or technical drawings.
- Utilize Graphite’s unique AI technology to get the most out of your digital masterpieces.
- Apply all art effects directly on your iPhone or iPad. It is safe—your photos never leave your device!
- Export your transformed snaps in high resolution (up to 16 MP), and share them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
As a plus, Graphite Premium* gives you the ability for pixel-precise fine-tuning: Use your finger or Apple Pencil to adjust the level of detail, to remove unwanted outlines, or to make your drawings sketchier. This way you can retouch facial features and create stunning technical illustrations of hand-drawn quality! Try the Adjustment Tool to create your own unique style. Finally, make your digital masterpieces special with Graphite’s integrated color filters, fine-art papers, and vignettes.
Share your drawings or surprise your friends with a print. We work together with MyPostcard (www.mypostcard.com) and CanvasPop (www.canvaspop.com) to offer an integrated printing service. Send your awesome images as a real postcard for only $1.99 (free shipping!) to your loved ones, or have your favorite moment produced as frameable art delivered straight to your door. Even large sizes are not a problem thanks to our high-quality, high-resolution technology.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select a photo from your library
- Choose between various sketch, pencil and technical illustration effects
- Adjust outlines, details and the sketchiness of your picture*
- Retouch portraits or even landscapes with your finger or Apple Pencil*
- Set your drawings in the right mood with a color filter*
- Choose between different papers and canvases to give your sketch the extra arty touch*
- Save your sketch or illustration in high resolution (up to 16 MP)
- Share your art on social media like Instagram and Facebook
- Print your results with our integrated printing services, e.g., order a postcard for just $1.99 (free shipping included!)
Download the app for free now!
Optimized for iOS 13, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
If you have any questions or feedback for us, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com. Our team is on hand 24 hours a day, so we'll get right on it.
* Subscribe to unlock all features
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions or feedback for us, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is on hand 24 hours a day, so we’ll get right on it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Constant lockup and crashing
When it works, it's awesome. But 9 times out of 10 it locks up just a few seconds into launching the app. Disclosure: I've got a large photo album of 150,000+ pics on my connected iCloud photo album. But I’m rocking an iPhone 11 Pro Max with 512GB running iOS 13.2. I bought Graphite based on reviews. But I’m so disappointed that it fails to work for me. I have produced a few stunning photos but it’s only when I am in the mood to persist through the incessant crashes and lockups. I spent good money on unlocking the app for life. Wish I didn’t do that. I see the potential but the issues prevent me from recommending this app until the devs figure this one out. Until then, I guess I’m eating this expense.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that Graphite seems to encounter an issue on your device. In order to fix it as soon as possible, it would be great if you could contact us via email@example.com . Looking forward to your email to work on a solution.
Thank you very much,
Too Easy. Who Knew I Was That Good?
Okay. I know I take pretty pictures. But, WOWZERS! What this app just helped Me create is phenomenal Artwork! I’m really impressed. And that’s saying something. I used to do portrait photography. But this just helped me turn a snapshot of a simple bouquet into something I would like for a poster on my wall. Thanks guys! The printing doesn’t seem that expensive either. Although, I have only just ordered not received my new artworks. I will do an update when my stuff arrives.
Developer Response ,
We knew :) Thanks for the very positive feedback!
Terrific Drawing/Texture App
I have tried to find an app that would turn my photos into attractive line drawings and have been disappointed on numerous occasions.
Finally, this is ones that seemed to have had some real artists on staff. I love these results I get with this. And it worked on a side range of different types of photos instead of just a few.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We completely understand that you have been disappointed by the other apps, since to our best knowledge, there does not exists one good line drawing app on the store that tries to mimic the way an artists or human would create a drawing. We are super happy that you like our app and especially our fx-designer is more than happy that you appreciate his efforts.
- DigitalMasterpieces GmbH
- 259.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Digital Masterpieces 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Graphite Premium - 12 months $13.49
- Graphite Premium - 1 month $1.99
- Graphite Premium - Lifetime $40.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.