Otter Mail is a perfect flexible one-way disposable email system for your iPhone!
With Otter Mail you get a regenerable email address that you can use for things that are important, but not important enough that you won’t miss them. For those times you want to sign-up to a newsletter but didn’t want to spam your main email account you can use Otter.
Otter Mail features:
* Smart one way emails, you simply can’t reply,
* An Email address that you can simply regenerate,
* Disable old emails to stop receiving emails,
* Mute individual sites,
* Customized push notifications with Smart Daily or Weekly summaries,
* Registration free operation,
* Privacy focused. We don’t care what emails you receive we don’t store your data once you’ve downloaded it, its only stored on your device.
* The cutest Otter Mascot.
Signup to anything, manage newsletter subscriptions and filter out annoying emails from your main accounts. You get a randomly generated email address to use, but if you don’t like it you can generate another one!
Imagine the possibilities:
* Sign-up to that spammy recipe blog,
* Use it for that website to get a download link that forces you to enter your email,
* Give your Otter Email to Aunty Carol because she only sends you photos of her sick cat,
* Subscribe to that Knitting Blog without anyone questioning your choices,
* Get those free e-books on tech site, even though you already know all the things.
We developed Otter Mail as a handy application to handle website newsletter blogs, feeds and other information where you are never going to reply. We hope you like it but always welcome suggestions, feature requests and constructive feedback. Mail us at Friends@OtterMail.app to send us some love.
Some housekeeping with various changes for better performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hands down best productivity app I’ve used
I rarely write reviews but this truly is a great app. Easy to use and visually pleasant. Highly recommended to de-clutter your email.
Works fine when it works
Very frequently when I give my Otter Mail address, I won’t receive an email, or if I do get one it’ll be quite a while later. Not the ideal thing when I want to give a disposable address right quick for a sites login or newsletter. Oh well, it’s free, and on the odd occasion when it worked, it worked fine.
Good & Bad
I know the whole point is to remove spam from your life, but some people also like privacy (which it is superior at) while being able to still use the email. In other words, it would be quite helpful if you added a reply feature, as I find myself using this app very often.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.