Let yourself be captivated by the fascinating puzzle world behind Campixu!
Step by step you reveal the hidden puzzle pictures by pure logic.
Campixu is addictive: Train your brain and have fun!
This app comes directly from Campixu inventor Johannes Kestler, who came up with this puzzle type in 2008. Meanwhile, these puzzles are also known under the names "Cross-a-Pix" and "PoliPix". If you like Nonogram (Pic-a-Pix, Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie), you'll love Campixu!
Let’s IQ Campixu is the first app (2019) to feature color Campixu puzzles (invented by Johannes Kestler in 2017).
• Over 50 quality Campixus for free; further puzzle packs can be purchased.
• Many free Campixu puzzles made by other puzzle fans!
• Create your own Campixus and publish them for other fans.
• Optimized even for large puzzles by sophisticated controls!
• Optimized for touch!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Give is a moment
I am an avid iq nonogram user. I think I have at least 20 puzzle packs. I find it is easier to use on the pc than on ios. Other night I was playing and suggested this game. I played on the pc and after the 5th board I finally figured it out. I replayed all of them again. So then I started playing on my iPad. Skeptical since the original one is better on pc. It worked! I was late to work this morning playing “one more board”. So here at work, I’m downloading it on my iPhone. 😉
- Johannes Kestler
- 31.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 PuzLogical, Johannes Kestler
- In-App Purchases
- Pack0004: Color Mix S $1.99
- Pack0006: Color Mix M $1.99
- Pack0005: B&W Mix M $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.