This is an AuV3 Fx and requires a compatible host to work
More info: fredantoncorvest.com/FAC_Bandit.html
• 3-Band multi effects processor
• Each band provides its own effect with mix blending control
• Comes with built-in effects: Saturator, Lofi and Ring Modulator
• Extendable via In-App purchase in Bandit store: Delay and Reverb
• Frequency isolator equaliser (DJ style filter)
• Two adjustable crossover points for low and high bands with slope up to 48dB
• Separate Dry/Wet output controls
• Suitable for any situation, going from subtle to drastic change
• Multi-outs support, route each band to separate channels in your DAW
• Advanced Responsive Design, portrait and landscape views
• AuV3 for iOS (iPad/iPhone)
FAC Bandit is a multiband audio effect that splits the audio signal into three bands of frequencies according two adjustable crossover points. Each band is processed independently by its own effect processor and the outputs are then recombined to produce the final effect.
Each frequency range is altered with different effects and settings that won't sound the same if applied to the full frequency range. As you have probably realized, FAC Bandit is a wonderful and powerful sound design tool for designers who want to sculpt new personal, exciting and outstanding sounds. Either in a subtle way, without compromising the original tone, or in a more drastic way.
- AuV3 and Standalone App
- To use multiple outputs, you need a host able to provide additional output busses to the AuV3 plug-in
The documentation is available at fredantoncorvest.com/FAC_Bandit.html
Support FAC • Rate and Review ALL of your FAC apps • Buy a t-shirt • Tip...
- Rename output busses (Low Band, Mid Band, High Band))
NEW: FAC Bandit Desktop is available on the App Store!
Get your favorite multiband audio effect on macOS now!
Contact: support •• fredantoncorvest.com
Ratings and Reviews
I rarely write reviews but felt compelled to after purchasing this app, I own all of the apps from this developer so when I saw he had a new one it was an instant purchase for me(Reverbs are my favorite effects and the ones I use the most). I knew it was going to be good but that word does not do it justice,in fact there are few words in the English language that would! All I can say is if you use reverbs in your work this app is a MUST have. It has and does everything you could ever want in a reverb. So stop reading this and buy this app, I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Oh and be prepared to lose a few hours of your time to play with it!
All of the FAC Apps Are Essential
I literally use at least one the FAC apps on every single track or bus. They sound clean, sharp and precise or as dirty as you want them to be. They are user friendly and dont max out the memory bandwidth.
The developer listens to us and understands the unique platform of ios production.
They are modestly priced and perform as good as any desktop vst.
FAC : Pro Grade / Indie Price
FAC is a giant killer! Fred has taken iOS by storm with professional effects that compare to the most expensive competitors around. Support this developer he is a rising start in audio recording science technology! Only issue is he needs to make more things for me to buy! His other app Maxim is also best in show fo sho!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frederic Corvest
- 3.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2017-2023 FAC Fred Anton Corvest
- In-App Purchases
- Multiband Delays $1.99
- Multiband Reverbs $1.99
- Small Tip $1.99
- Large Tip $14.99
- Medium Tip $4.99