Prizmo is the most capable scanner app for iPhone & iPad to create stunning scans of documents or process business cards from photos. Prizmo offers an efficient capture workflow, powerful editing capabilities, a choice of highly accurate OCRs, text-to-speech & accessibility features, searchable PDF & DOCX exports, and comprehensive automation, all packaged in an elegant & intuitive user interface.
Prizmo will be your trusted mobile scanner, always at hand.
*** Featured in an Apple Keynote presentation ***
“Prizmo is a remarkably deep app that includes a myriad of other features.“ — MacStories
“When it comes to mobile scanner apps, Prizmo 5 is unmatched for its fast, streamlined workflow and high-quality scans.” — MacWorld
• New capture workflow tailored for speed: in just 3 taps, have your document scanned, cleaned up, cropped, and text-recognized to a multi-page PDF right into your cloud
• Highest quality scans: up to 300+ DPI
• State-of-the-art page detection
• Quality review: keep or reshoot
• Innovative stabilization: sharper than standard OIS (optical image stabilization)
• Multi-page support
• Reliable & accurate on-device OCR with machine learning in 28 languages(*)
• High-performance Cloud OCR in 26 languages(*) + handwriting recognition (English only)
• Fine-grained OCR editing: text & regions, binarization, text polarity
• Structural analysis with CoreML
• Background processing
ENHANCE, EDIT & EXPORT
• Adjust rotation, perspective crop, cleanup mode (black/white, color, gray), brightness & contrast, edge repair
• Flattening of curved contents (books & magazines)
• Powerful non-destructive editing: original photo can always be reprocessed from scratch without reshooting
• Export formats: searchable PDF, Microsoft Word DOCX with original layout, TXT, PNG, JPEG
• Advanced PDF options: password protected PDF, efficient compression formats
(customizable JPEG quality, CCITT G4, JBIG2) to generate small files
• Auto Upload: PDFs are automatically sent to your cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV)
• Export business cards to Contacts or as vCard
• Smart actions: interact with detected phone numbers, dates, locations, email addresses, URLs
TEXT READER & VOICE
• Comfortable multi-page reading experience
• Customizable margins, line spacing, text size & fonts
• Read text aloud using iOS voices
• Adjustable speech rate & playback controls
• Word highlighting during playback
• Optimized for VoiceOver
• Spoken guidance prior to shooting
• Spoken description: quantity of text & page visibility
• Dynamic Type
• OpenDyslexic reading font
• Batch editing: replicate settings across pages
• Automation (x-callback-url): use Shortcuts app to automate document processing
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Siri Shortcuts
• Messages extension: scan & send a document without leaving the conversation
• Open In & Photos extensions (process & cleanup)
• iPad multitasking and drag & drop
• iCloud & Continuity across iPhone, iPad & Mac
• Background audio player
• Prizmo is available as a free download to try out its core features: scanning workflow, on-device OCR, text access & text-to-speech (limited), exporting of PDF documents (watermarked)
• Premium Pack is a one-time purchase to unlock all limitations: unlimited on-device OCR, full access to text & text-to-speech, smart actions, watermark removal
• Cloud Plan subscription (optional) provides the Cloud OCR feature. Plans are detailed in the app
• Volume purchase (VPP): see Prizmo - Volume Edition
Prizmo is "privacy first". Personal data is yours, we don’t access it, we don’t read it, we don’t host it on our servers.
(*) full list of OCR languages available on https://creaceed.com/iprizmo
Cloud OCR requires an Internet connection.
- Added curved contents flattening option in the batch editor.
- Modified keyboard shortcuts (now CMD-CTRL+left/right) to switch pages to prevent conflict with text editing.
- Fixed a bug where the crop frame of a page created from a PDF document could be corrupted when changing the page format.
- Fixed a bug where the "Process in Prizmo" extension would fail in Mail (iOS 13).
- Fixed a bug where the scroll bars could be mispositioned in the page editor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exporting a large Word document (DOCX).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really have a hard time reading and retaining what I read because my mind wanders. I love this app because it gets me through all my college readings. I wish the scanner was a smidge better but it may be a user error lol. I tell all my friends about it. I wish I knew about this app as a freshman!
Developer Response ,
Great to hear! Thank you for the kind words. /TC
Most capable scanner IPadOS. Vast improvement over v 4.
Remarkable app. Many, many features. As advertised, really simple if you want it to be, but also really capable. Huge improvement over previous version and well worth the tiny price. OCR works like a pro scanner, finding logical chunks of text and images; you can ignore or reorder them if you want. Exports to many apps. Plus works well with iPad share sheet. Autoscans multipage documents.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the kind words! Appreciated.
Really good so far
I’ve been using another scanner app happily fo years, but it keeps getting more complicated and finally pushed me away. This app does what you need quickly and very well. So far the image clean up and OCR have been excellent. I’m using the option to save to Dropbox and it works well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words! They're really appreciated. /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 65.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $13.99
- Premium Pack (Upgrade 4 > 5) $8.99
- Cloud Plan - Small $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.