The SDCEP Dental Companion supports dental professionals to provide high quality patient care. It brings SDCEP’s popular evidence-based dental clinical guidance to your mobile device.
This version presents four diverse guidance ‘toolkits’ based on the following SDCEP publications:
· Prevention and Treatment of Periodontal Diseases in Primary Care
· Management of Dental Patients Taking Anticoagulants or Antiplatelet Drugs
· Oral Health Management of Patients at Risk of Medication-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
· Prevention and Management of Dental Caries in Children
The SDCEP Dental Companion provides digital access to evidence-based resources to support improvements in patient care. Each toolkit includes the key recommendations from the full published guidance, with supporting tools such as flowcharts and links to patient information.
The SDCEP Dental Companion is suitable for dental professionals working in primary and secondary care dental practice, those involved in dental education and undergraduate trainees. The app may also be of relevance to other healthcare providers.
The Scottish Dental Clinical Effectiveness Programme (SDCEP) operates within NHS Education for Scotland and provides user-friendly, evidence-based guidance on topics identified as priorities for oral health care.
- NHS Education for Scotland
- 89.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Tactuum LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.