The IPM Coalition under the umbrella of the ISEAL Alliance created “Pesticides & Alternatives”.
The multi-lingual tool will support pest control with less negative environmental and human impact. The APP is targeted for auditors, decision-makers of farms, fields and forests. It provides:
1. Access to toxicity information from government authorities, international agreements and/or academic institutions.
2. The restriction status for major standard systems/labels for more than 700 pesticide active ingredients.
3. All registered pesticides for a crop and pest species for Mexico and India, as well as per crop for Brazil, Colombia and Kenya
4. Non-chemical pest control alternatives from CABI for 2700 pests and diseases. And access to PlantWise from CABI.
5. Multi-lingual user interface (English, Spanish, Portuguese) and content.
Updated the database
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A wealth of information
From the start I did not expect too much. Was I surprised at the in-depth information available. I will be using this reference again and again. Pests beware!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.