The video player for language learning
Focus on learning and easy control.
Sets unlimited repetition and slow listening, dictionary search, speak, and repeat intervals.
Find videos and learn from YouTube.
Dark mode support
- Manage by folders
- Drive: Watch videos stored on your phone
- YouTube: See all videos from YouTube
- Search: Search all videos from YouTube
- Subtitles: See subtitles for all languages supported by YouTube
- Share: Share directly from the YouTube app
- Paid contents: YouTube paid content available
- Slow mode
- For long-length videos, learn by dividing by up to 30 minutes
- Modify, delete section lengths
- Master Subtitle: Support main language subtitles to learn (if video supports)
- Sub Subtitle: Support local language subtitles to learn (if video supports)
- Slow: Play at 50% of original speed (drive videos only)
- Repeat: Unlimited repetition
- Fast track adjustment
- Detail track adjustment
- Create desired section
- Edit segment length
- Search for words in video with subtitles
[Speak to text]
- Speak the sentence you learned (will be saved the text)
- Speak button: Display saved sentences as a list
- Repeat alarm
- Select alarm sound
- iPad Support
Ad bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No directions on how to use it.
Needs help section
Developer Response ,
If you go here, you can see the guide.
Please let me know if you need more. (email@example.com)
- SungNam Kim
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Copyright AppDone All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisement $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.