Finally, a simple clock that just shows you the time without annoying ads or burning up your battery. Use when you need to see the time but have better things to do than play with your phone.
• No advertisements. Does not collect data. Doesn't even connect to the network.
• Very low power – literally spends all of it's time sleeping. Only wakes up briefly each second to update the clock.
• Large, high contrast display – turn down the screen brightness to save even more battery and still see the clock from across the room.
• Keeps your phone/tablet from sleeping – you don't have to keep waking it up to check the time.
• Simple timer feature – tap anywhere to start the timer, tap again to stop it.
- A short sound will play every 5 minutes while the timer is running.
- Hold two fingers (for 3-4 seconds) for a sound volume check.
- Sounds automatically play at a reduced volume if you have anything else playing.
- Use the system mute switch to silence the sounds completely.
Keep in mind, it really is "Simply Time", that means:
• If you need sub-second precision, then this app is not for you.
• If you want to set alarms or timers, then you are better off using a different app.
• If you prefer to customize colors, fonts or sounds, you will not find those things here.
This app was originally developed for leading yoga classes – both pacing the overall flow and for timing longer poses. Our yoga instructor was frustrated from having to wakeup her phone and dismiss popup ads just to check the time and even embarrassed that students might think their teacher is texting during class. We made this for her and she wants to share it with you. You don't have to use it for yoga, but we do hope that you love it as much as she does.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for yoga teachers!
I am a yoga teacher and I was telling a student that I wanted an app that was SIMPLY TIME, no ads, no frills, just time PLUS an easy way to time long holds in poses- especially helpful for yin and restorative!! This generous genius made this app to my exact specifications, and I could not be more thrilled! Here’s how it works:
-Large, simple easy to read time.
-With a simple tap of a finger (or toe) you can start a timer!
-when the timer is on, the timer numbers get bigger- so easy to read from across the room when helping a student!-and the time numbers get smaller
-after 5 min (if your sound is on) there is a wood block chop, after 10 min there is a gong
-when you are done with the timer, a simple tap of finger/toe and it goes back to the simple large numbered time screen
If you are a yoga teacher or someone who needs to know both the time and use an easy timer without complications or distracting your students, you will LOVE this app.
Many thanks to the creators for making it! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
As a yoga teacher, I needed an app that would keep track of time, stay open and be visible from across the room, AND not drain my battery. This little gem is it!! I use it every class and find it especially saves my bacon in restorative classes. I can be across the room doing assists and still see the green timer for the pose across the room. Not sure what I’d do without it!
So useful while teaching!
I tried it out last night while teaching a Restorative Yoga class, and it was so nice to be able to glance from across a dark room and see how many minutes I had left during poses! Thanks for making this for us!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.