Legends. Start. Here. Unleash greatness with your MLB crew in R.B.I. Baseball 20. R.B.I. redefines arcade baseball action with major advancements & improvements.
● All-New Controls: Choose pitch types based on real pitcher data, power up to swing for the fences or play it safe for contact & streamlined baserunning controls
● Pitcher’s Perspective: Brand new broadcast-inspired Pitching Camera gives you a new perspective when delivering pitches
● Massive Player Model Improvements: Revamped hair & added more details including eye black, pine tar on helmets & dirt & grass stains after dives & slides
● More Authenticity: Improved stealing & pickoffs, revamped MLB ballparks, tailored cutscene animations & camera angles, better crowd behaviors & improved ball collision
● All Your Favorite Modes: Franchise, Postseason, & Exhibition
● Play As The Greats: 165+ MLB Legends & Legend Teams
● Weekly Updates: Up-to-date Rosters & Stats
● Groovy soundtrack: Songs from 20 artists
Hey baseball fans! With this new update, we have made a ton of bug fixes and optimizations, including fixing the occasional crash after hitting a home run. Swing for the fences without fear!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Massive improvement, I’m addicted but the game is glitchy. Using on iPhone 10; have played 35 games. Three times the game crashed after my team hits a home run and then when I bring the game back up to continue, the batter that hit the home run is back up with a new count and no home run. Also, when building power for swing, batter swings without me lifting my thumb, sometimes he swings just as I touch and hold to build power. If the batter swings before the pitch is thrown, it’s always counted as a swinging strike. On defense, the pitcher’s aim circle has wildly jumped on its own (not the bouncy move for a low confidence pitch) to where the aim is a hit batter, behind the hitter or way outside. On occasion pitcher never got a choice of what pitch to throw. On three occasions, home runs in straight away left and right fields were ruled foul balls. C’mon man!
Major Improvement (minor bugs)
Overall, this is a major improvement over previous versions. I love the new pitching controls, and the improved batting controls are also excellent. Unfortunately, when batting for contact, the batter swings late unless you barely tap the button and release it almost before you touch it. If you let your thumb hit the button longer than a nanosecond, it starts building power rather than swinging. The only way to hit the ball at this point is to hold for full power and release to hit. The other bug is getting the player on second to steal. The tutorial tells you to tap the player on second, but there is no way to tap him. I have tried twenty five times before giving up. I’ve tapped all around him, but he never steals.
Fix these two bugs (especially the batting one) and this is a five star game for sure!
Mobile Greatness...not a console here.
• Improved graphics
• Price Tag
• Improved player likeness (looks, hair, stances etc.)
• New Modern pitching & batting
• New “up to date” camera angles
• Beautiful Stadiums
• OK animations
- Any ball in the vicinity of the defender is stopped despite in reality should be a base hit.
- Morphing ball into the glove is still a huge problem
- Animations aren’t always fluid and still players catching balls in weird ways and angles
• Lack modes (but it is $6.99 so for $23 less than console version cuts had to be made obviously, not too much complaining here)
• Glitching here and there
It’s improved over ‘19 and definitely ‘18 but some of the same issues are still there unfortunately, especially with animations. From a mobile standpoint as far as authenticity, graphics, good enough gameplay, and other small details it’s the best mobile baseball game on the App Store.
I gave the game 5/5 stars compared to other mobile baseball games but it’s far from perfect. Worth the buy in conclusion.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 2.7 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©/™ 2020 MLB. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.