Second Galaxy is an open world sci-fi game that combines RPG and SLG elements.
Explore a universe of 4,961 galaxies, where you can navigate hundreds of space ships across the stars to secure resources, team up to form alliances, trade freely on a global server, and engage in epic intergalactic battles with Commanders around the world.
The universe beckons, Commander. This sea of stars is now yours to conquer.
A Creative Vision of the Future
Three thousand years in the future, interstellar colonization has expanded to a realm known as the Second Galaxy. Five unique nations vie for dominance, and are set to change the face of history...
Fight for Rare Resources in 1,000-player Galactic Battles
Jump into huge colonial wars with players around the world. Secure the future of your alliance and corporation in glorious battle with up to a thousand players in simultaneous warfare, and compose a stunning legend all your own.
Diversified Interstellar Ship Design
These five nations have also developed radically different spaceships, due to the vast differences in their levels of science & technology, design, and military ambitions.
Astronomical & Hyperrealistic Game World
Through the latest technology, Second Galaxy’s universe boasts a diameter of 1,000 light-years and contains 4,961 galaxies with countless features, such as planets, stars, space stations, and more.
Open World -- Random Events Shape Your Fate
In Second Galaxy, you can traverse wormholes and reach the depths of the universe to encounter unexpected random events. Each player’s actions in the game world cause a "butterfly effect" on the cosmic ecology based on how they tackle these events.
Global Real-time Dynamic Trading
All interactions in the game occur in real time on a global server. Make real-time dynamic transactions through neutral trading planets or underground black markets, or engage in combat that directly leads to large-scale galactic warfare or cooperation!
Official Apple “Adventure Plan” Subscription Feature Description & Announcement
1. Subscription Price and Period
You can subscribe to the “Adventure Plan” in the game. The price is $2.99 and it lasts for 30 days.
2. Subscription Contents
Users can enjoy special privileges during the subscription period:
① Daily Restoration Chances +2;
② All Research Times -20%;
③ Trading Post Extra Sale Slots +6;
④ Production Time -50%;
⑤ Decryption Time -50%.
3. Auto-renewing Subscriptions
• The Apple App Store auto-renews subscriptions and payment is confirmed by your iTunes Account directly. Users will need to manually disable auto-renewal in their iTunes/Apple ID management settings. Charges will be made 24 hours before the end of each subscription period, and confirmed and paid via their iTunes Account. In order to cancel subscription, you need to disable auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the one month subscription ends. If you fail to cancel auto-renewal before that time, then subscription will be extended automatically.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
If you would like to cancel a subscription, please go to "Settings" on your iOS Device –> select "iTunes Store and App Store" –> tap on "Apple ID", and then select "View Apple ID" to get into your "Account Settings", then tap "Subscriptions" –> "Management", and select “Second Galaxy”, then unsubscribe.
Terms of Service: http://secondgalaxy.zlongame.com/agreement.html
Follow Us: https://www.facebook.com/secondgalaxy
For support please contact: secondgalaxy＠zlongame.com
1. Completely Change the Look of Your Ships: The modification system is completely overhauled through the new modification function! Ship modifications will be designed and manufactured according to the same protocol used when designing a brand-new ship. The whole ship model and coating will be replaced once modifications are applied, and ships will even gain special effects;
2. Exclusive equipment to be released: 10 kinds of T2 exclusive equipment including the Invisibility Field Stabilizer, Multispectral Distortion Signal Generator, Short Range Warp Localizer, Phase Shifting Nano-armor, Enhanced Energy Diagnosis Array, Overload Damage Enhancer, Extensive Shield Recharger, Emergency Energy Infuser, Extensive Ion Thruster, and Annihilation Signal Generator;
3. Entire recruit system has been redesigned: Device Enhancement, Ship Specialty Optimization, Recruit Expertise Optimization, and Recruit Work Groups.
4. Adjustment of Hit Rate system: Make the influence of precision, tracking speed, volume amplification, equipment resistances, and other factors in the game smoother, and to make ship resistance relationships clearer. This optimization is expected to solve known imbalance issues between weapons, ship types, and capital ships and conventional ships.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now I’m not going to go as far to say that this is a flawless game there are a couple kinks like not being able to access things without auto-pilot which is literally not that bad because auto-pilot is surprisingly engaging. But to be completely honest I think the best part of the game are the side quests which are usually hilariously ridiculous as with any good space travel game. There is a side quest where you have to shoot down someone’s sister but no spoilers lol! Overall the gameplay is really engaging and a nail biting experience. You never know if you’ll be reduced to scraps or if you’ll reduce your enemies and that is good gameplay. There’s so much to do and making your ship OP is quite literally a blast. I would recommend this to anyone that loves sci-fi, Drama, and well placed comedy. Also a huge plus for any newcomers is that the learning curve is pretty straight forward so don’t feel overwhelmed with all there is to do and see you will eventually figure everything out. Lastly there is always something to do so you will never be bored and not every mission has to be action packed some are finely paced and help you rack up coins.
Do not invest real money in this game unless you can afford it
Looked forward to this games release and was there at the opening of the gates as they called it. I have been going along learning the game, building up ships and inventory and had created a decent little ship that could get me places and not die during the pve quests and activities. It was all taken away in 30 seconds. A much higher player took advantage of my lagging while warping to an area for a quest and while I was in a low security system attacked and destroyed my ship. When you lose your ship to another player, you lose it all. Time, money, investments, and the other player even gets some of the items you collected. Now I was aware of the PvP rules, however, I was not in a pvp area, was not attacking other players (was lagged out for some reason), and was sitting next to a place that should have( I thought was) protected (some areas are no-pvp areas; ie near warp gates or in high security systems) from being destroyed. Anyways, point being, don’t invest money in this game unless you are prepared to lose it, and by lose it I mean actually lose it. In order to get that ship back and the parts inside I had loaded up i estimate will cost me $$, and that’s not even factoring in the time involved to even find those high level items again. There is no getting it back or rebuilding. Only recourse I have is to repurchase it all. All because some aashat almost double my level decided to blow me out of space.
Developer Response ,
Greeting the commander, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We also understand your mood, are you Caton and then encounter pvp?
So far...UI eh...Tutorial eh..
Two stars for now until I progress further and an update fixes the font. Looks amazing but reading the text is very difficult. It’s almost blurry trying to read it. I’m on iPhone X and play a lot of Star Trek fleet command which has small text but is very clear. Tutorial pop up screens went entirely too fast to read what rewards were just gained. Wouldn’t mind too much if I could click on something to view what I have but during tutorial it won’t let you. Was fast paced tutorial but wasn’t a true tutorial. It taught me nothing of this game. Wasn’t able to click on anything even after a couple chapters to explore the UI and parts of the options. Not a fan of the general chat screen stuff so far. Even though I wasn’t able to explore it since it wasn’t clickable yet, the majority of the scrolling text was written in Asian writing. I hope there will be a filter that will prevent it from showing since I only read and wrote in English. The chats I saw were all clumped and mixed together with different languages. Was confusing to say the least. I will definitely update when I get further along because it does seem like it might be a crap ton of fun! But please fix the blurry font stuff. Maybe it needs more screen adjustments for different phone platforms instead of just a single one. Higher resolution or color scheme?
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Commander! We're glad to hear you're giving Second Galaxy another chance and we hope you enjoy your adventure! We will fix the text problem as soon as possible. Could you please tell us your phone model and the resolution of your screen? If there's anything else we can do to help, or if you have any further feedback or advice, feel free to contact us via Facebook (search for "Second Galaxy") or mail a GM: email@example.com!
- Zilong Game Limited
- 1.8 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Zilong Game Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 600 Iridium $0.99
- 6,800 Iridium $9.99
- 13,600 Iridium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.