Second Galaxy is an open world sci-fi game that combines RPG and SLG elements.
Explore a universe of 4,961 galaxies, where you can navigate hundreds of space ships across the stars to secure resources, team up to form alliances, trade freely on a global server, and engage in epic intergalactic battles with Commanders around the world.
The universe beckons, Commander. This sea of stars is now yours to conquer.
A Creative Vision of the Future
Three thousand years in the future, interstellar colonization has expanded to a realm known as the Second Galaxy. Five unique nations vie for dominance, and are set to change the face of history...
Fight for Rare Resources in 1,000-player Galactic Battles
Jump into huge colonial wars with players around the world. Secure the future of your alliance and corporation in glorious battle with up to a thousand players in simultaneous warfare, and compose a stunning legend all your own.
Diversified Interstellar Ship Design
These five nations have also developed radically different spaceships, due to the vast differences in their levels of science & technology, design, and military ambitions.
Astronomical & Hyperrealistic Game World
Through the latest technology, Second Galaxy’s universe boasts a diameter of 1,000 light-years and contains 4,961 galaxies with countless features, such as planets, stars, space stations, and more.
Open World -- Random Events Shape Your Fate
In Second Galaxy, you can traverse wormholes and reach the depths of the universe to encounter unexpected random events. Each player’s actions in the game world cause a "butterfly effect" on the cosmic ecology based on how they tackle these events.
Global Real-time Dynamic Trading
All interactions in the game occur in real time on a global server. Make real-time dynamic transactions through neutral trading planets or underground black markets, or engage in combat that directly leads to large-scale galactic warfare or cooperation!
Official Apple “Adventure Plan” Subscription Feature Description & Announcement
1. Subscription Price and Period
You can subscribe to the “Adventure Plan” in the game. The price is $2.99 and it lasts for 30 days.
2. Subscription Contents
Users can enjoy special privileges during the subscription period:
① Daily Restoration Chances +2;
② All Research Times -20%;
③ Trading Post Extra Sale Slots +6;
④ Production Time -50%;
⑤ Decryption Time -50%.
3. Auto-renewing Subscriptions
• The Apple App Store auto-renews subscriptions and payment is confirmed by your iTunes Account directly. Users will need to manually disable auto-renewal in their iTunes/Apple ID management settings. Charges will be made 24 hours before the end of each subscription period, and confirmed and paid via their iTunes Account. In order to cancel subscription, you need to disable auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the one month subscription ends. If you fail to cancel auto-renewal before that time, then subscription will be extended automatically.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
If you would like to cancel a subscription, please go to "Settings" on your iOS Device –> select "iTunes Store and App Store" –> tap on "Apple ID", and then select "View Apple ID" to get into your "Account Settings", then tap "Subscriptions" –> "Management", and select “Second Galaxy”, then unsubscribe.
Terms of Service: http://secondgalaxy.zlongame.com/agreement.html
Follow Us: https://www.facebook.com/secondgalaxy
For support please contact: secondgalaxy＠zlongame.com
1. A brand new nation, the United Solar Systems of Hygara (USSH), along with a powerful fleet consisting of 30 newly designed ships.
2. A fully developed drone-based weapon system complete with drone bays, modules and implants as well as relevant skills and research items.
3. A fully developed armor-based defense system complete with repair systems, repair-bot projects, RES armor coatings, plating and implants, as well as relevant skills and research items
4. An entirely remade Development system that will allow players to dismantle ships, devices, components, implants and microchips to get materials for new development projects.
5. The stamina system, which is to be fully integrated into the basic gaming system, will allow players to enjoy various gameplay types without daily or weekly limits.
6. Rewards obtainable through PVE gameplay have been redesigned so that players may get items they want and significantly more resources.
7. Scanner quests have been redesigned to incorporate some Exploration quests and offer better quality Encrypted Caches.
8. With the removal of Regular Space, Wormholes will become treacherous battlefields where, in return, greater rewards can be obtained.
9. 'Smart Network: Sequential Evolution' and 'Deep Space Rescue: Stranded Whale' will be officially added to Special Ops.
10. Hundreds of avatars will be available for players to collect, allowing the character’s image in the profile and chat channels to be changed.
11. Opening Ship & Corp Statistics while in space will allow players to get the statistics of ships and Corps according to Ally, Neutral and Foe in the current scene and share the statistics in chat channels.
1. Improved missile weapons will have increased flight speed, shortened damage delay and better visual effects.
2. Comprehensive enhancements have been made to laser, blaster and drone-based weapons based on their respective working environments.
3. The combat system has been augmented with device auto-activation, ship velocity limits and switchable combat modes for wingmen.
4. Players will be allowed to hide enemy targets in the first list of the Overview and all fleet members will be shown in a special color.
5. The Commander of a fleet will be allowed to conceal member info, and a Rally feature will be enabled for the fleet Navigator.
6. Corps will be able to trade sovereignty, while vulnerable solar systems will have their development level progressively reduced until they are taken over by Savages.
7. When a Corp declares a Sovereignty War against another Corp, a Corp War will also be initiated. A period of Peace will be granted when a Facility attack is beaten off.
8. The Executive Corp of an alliance will be able to align the diplomatic relations of the member Corps in line with its own.
9. Corps will be able to set a minimum admission rating, based on which new players will be prompted to join Corps with high levels of activity that are ready to accept new members. Players authorized to manage a Corp will be able to export donation records and member status lists.
10. The limit on players' donations to one another will be lifted and players authorized to approve compensation applications will be able to withhold certain items at their discretion.
11. Players will be able to view a weapon’s Crit Rate, Crit DMG as well as a ship's Armor RES in the Ship Hangar, and quickly purchase required attachments when applying a new Config.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now I’m not going to go as far to say that this is a flawless game there are a couple kinks like not being able to access things without auto-pilot which is literally not that bad because auto-pilot is surprisingly engaging. But to be completely honest I think the best part of the game are the side quests which are usually hilariously ridiculous as with any good space travel game. There is a side quest where you have to shoot down someone’s sister but no spoilers lol! Overall the gameplay is really engaging and a nail biting experience. You never know if you’ll be reduced to scraps or if you’ll reduce your enemies and that is good gameplay. There’s so much to do and making your ship OP is quite literally a blast. I would recommend this to anyone that loves sci-fi, Drama, and well placed comedy. Also a huge plus for any newcomers is that the learning curve is pretty straight forward so don’t feel overwhelmed with all there is to do and see you will eventually figure everything out. Lastly there is always something to do so you will never be bored and not every mission has to be action packed some are finely paced and help you rack up coins.
Do not invest real money in this game unless you can afford it
Looked forward to this games release and was there at the opening of the gates as they called it. I have been going along learning the game, building up ships and inventory and had created a decent little ship that could get me places and not die during the pve quests and activities. It was all taken away in 30 seconds. A much higher player took advantage of my lagging while warping to an area for a quest and while I was in a low security system attacked and destroyed my ship. When you lose your ship to another player, you lose it all. Time, money, investments, and the other player even gets some of the items you collected. Now I was aware of the PvP rules, however, I was not in a pvp area, was not attacking other players (was lagged out for some reason), and was sitting next to a place that should have( I thought was) protected (some areas are no-pvp areas; ie near warp gates or in high security systems) from being destroyed. Anyways, point being, don’t invest money in this game unless you are prepared to lose it, and by lose it I mean actually lose it. In order to get that ship back and the parts inside I had loaded up i estimate will cost me $$, and that’s not even factoring in the time involved to even find those high level items again. There is no getting it back or rebuilding. Only recourse I have is to repurchase it all. All because some aashat almost double my level decided to blow me out of space.
Developer Response ,
Greeting the commander, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We also understand your mood, are you Caton and then encounter pvp?
So far...UI eh...Tutorial eh..
Two stars for now until I progress further and an update fixes the font. Looks amazing but reading the text is very difficult. It’s almost blurry trying to read it. I’m on iPhone X and play a lot of Star Trek fleet command which has small text but is very clear. Tutorial pop up screens went entirely too fast to read what rewards were just gained. Wouldn’t mind too much if I could click on something to view what I have but during tutorial it won’t let you. Was fast paced tutorial but wasn’t a true tutorial. It taught me nothing of this game. Wasn’t able to click on anything even after a couple chapters to explore the UI and parts of the options. Not a fan of the general chat screen stuff so far. Even though I wasn’t able to explore it since it wasn’t clickable yet, the majority of the scrolling text was written in Asian writing. I hope there will be a filter that will prevent it from showing since I only read and wrote in English. The chats I saw were all clumped and mixed together with different languages. Was confusing to say the least. I will definitely update when I get further along because it does seem like it might be a crap ton of fun! But please fix the blurry font stuff. Maybe it needs more screen adjustments for different phone platforms instead of just a single one. Higher resolution or color scheme?
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Commander! We're glad to hear you're giving Second Galaxy another chance and we hope you enjoy your adventure! We will fix the text problem as soon as possible. Could you please tell us your phone model and the resolution of your screen? If there's anything else we can do to help, or if you have any further feedback or advice, feel free to contact us via Facebook (search for "Second Galaxy") or mail a GM: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zilong Game Limited
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Zilong Game Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Recruit Pack $0.99
- Boost Pack I $0.99
- Adventure Plan $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.