“Ask If You Dare…” is a great game for getting to know people. But it’s not just for getting to know people you’ve just met. It’s also great with friends you think you know well. You can really learn some embarrassing and interesting things about people you thought you knew well.
Just make sure you pick your questions wisely, and don’t ask people you just met intensely personal questions.
So there are two ways to play “Ask If You Dare”. Depending on your age and what you are comfortable with, you can pick the game that works for you and your friends. Or you could just say “Ask If You Dare…” and have your friends say if they have done it or not.
1. Optimize the loading animation on the details page to make the loading smoother.
2. Increased localization languages in the US and Canada.
If you have any good suggestions and feedback, you can send an email to
Get feedback at email@example.com. We will provide you with better service.
- Andreas Larsen
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2019 Andreas Larsen. All Right Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.