Do you want to explore the mystery of this estate?
Welcome to Manor Diary ! Are you ready to meet everything in this manor?
This is your manor，there are many mysteries here, and there are also many problems. Everything here is too old, you need to accept the task of decorating this manor.
· To renovate the estate you need to collect some stars.
· Complete the match-3 levels and you will get the stars you need.
· There are step limits in the level, please complete in a limited number of steps.
In this estate, you can choose the style you like. Everything in the estate is up to you!
What are you waiting for! Join Manor Diary !
Manor Diary is a match-3 puzzle game!
It is a family game!
Play games with friends on Facebook!
There is also a wealth of single player content!
No need to connect to the Internet (offline)!
Get free life after the update!
• “Sweet Bear”event brings a new gaming experience
• Add garden decoration tasks, your garden is yours
• 60 new levels upgrade the challenge again
More surprises and challenges waiting for you to open! Come and build your own manor diary!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Game Ever!!
I love this game so much I love the graphics and the way the characters are and I just want to say good job to the developers of this game and I want you guys to make more but there is one problem and that is that the levels are a really tough and I would want you guys to update the game so the levels are easier have a good day.
Okay...I’m enjoying it...but...
I only started playing today so I can’t say how long I will continue playing but so far I enjoy it at about a 3 3/4 star level. My continued play will depend on if some updates make the game more “professional” if you will. That being said, here’s my concerns/issues/personal opinion of the game:
The dialogue between the characters is just nonsensical most of the time. Would be more enjoyable if it made sense and everything actually applied to the given tasks. Sometimes parts of the dialogue go right along with the task and then it’s like “squirrel” and the character makes some odd statement or it’s just something that doesn’t even make sense. Otherwise, the gameplay itself is enjoyable; however, on my iPad, running the latest iOS, the game play area goes into the left and right of the match game borders so you don’t see 1/2 of the edge tiles that you will be swapping around. A bit annoying but not a deal breaker. The game really reminds me of an amateur version of Gardenscapes/Homescapes. Amateur due to what I believe to be design and language flaws.
It is okay addictive 3 match game
I enjoyed most of choice you get to put around the home and garden. You don’t have to pay coins for change items, which is great! You can try more actually combination to get close to your taste.
The reason I gave it 3 stars are the minor glitches here and there get annoying over time. Plus, the story is slow. Lv 136 and all I know you put in charge of a family’s estate that you don’t know about, while your dad in hospital. I wish they give aback story on your character.
By the way, you change change your character clothes into 6 new outfits. It just have to pay for them with lots of coins
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- xiangzhou zheng
- 333.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MAFT Wireless
- In-App Purchases
- ManorDiaryGiftPack_1 $0.99
- ManorDiaryShopPack_2 $1.99
- ManorDiaryShopPack_7 $6.99
- ManorDiaryGiftPack_5 $4.99
- ManorDiaryShopPack_16 $15.99
- ManorDiaryGiftPack_10 $9.99
- ManorDiarySurpriseOffer_1-1 $2.99
- ManorDiaryShopPack_32 $31.99
- ManorDiarySurpriseOffer_1-2 $4.99
- ManorDiaryGiftPack_20 $19.99