Requires iPhone 7 or higher.
Requires iPad 5th Gen or higher.
Hypertron is a new exciting, musical instrument for iOS, which offers the best features of well known samplers, sequencers and drummachines for quick editing and flexible music production.
- Samples can be independently altered and arranged in sequences and groups
- Alter the pitch of each step separately in real time
- Add and adjust effects with swipe-gestures
- Effects: lowpass, reverb
- PRO effects: highpass, distortion, delay, pitch, timestrech
- Record your own samples with the internal microphone
- Slice samples, adjust fade-in-, crossfade- and fade-out- regions in a breeze
- Hypertron comes with a simple, yet effective monophonic synthesizer: Two oscillators and one LFO controlling frequency and filter separately
- Innovative noterepeat-slider
- Live-record and export your project as WAV or MP4
- PRO: Export every individual track of your project as WAV
- PRO: Import your own samples via the filebrowser
- Masterbus: alter the sum with a highpass-filter and compressor
- Duplicate groups with drag & drop
- Virtual keyboard
- Support for external MIDI-Keyboards
- Ableton Link-ready
iPhone: 6 tracks / 6 groups.
iPhone X and higher: 12 tracks / 12 groups.
iPad: 16 tracks / 16 groups
HYPERTRON is for free with unlimited playtime and the ability to record as many samples as you want. For more amazing features, go PRO and unlock the full potential of the HYPERTRON across all devices with a one-time-purchase inside the app.
- Compiled for iOS 12
- General bug fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bought pro right out of the gate
As a bona fide iOS app addict, ios beta tester (audio, video, audio for ten years) and supporter of ALL apps made with AudioKit I have to say that this app is pretty good.
I was teetering on buying the pro version until I threw it on one of my iPads but after using it for about 15 minutes on an iPhone I figured what the hey I’ll just grab it now. So far I’m glad I did.
Upon creating a little sequence with the basic drum samples preloaded and throwing in a sample that I liked...I realized that this is pretty easy to use and I like how it handles samples- so far...
I think it has room to grow in the effects department though. Other than that top notch. I would totally suggest this to anyone any day of the week..
Fyi-update- if you add a synth sample to one of the pacs then you CAN tweak the effects like CRAZY!
It is pretty in depth and totally worth pro.
Only thing that is needed is a better tutorial to show off the totally killer synth effects! Woo hoo!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review!
Hey this is a good sample sequencer. Can you make it so it share the audio session with other apps?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive feedback! You can share the audio with other apps via Audiobus. There might be other options coming in future updates.
nice sample based drum machine, clean and simple interface. years of using an MPC make me want to tap the drum pads and hear it (instead you audition the instrument by touching a pad and then press one of the two play buttons). the pitch algorithm sounds mushy, and not in a pleasing SP way. ill check back to see if the pitch improves before going for "pro" features. good scratch pad for beats with limited palette as is.
- Roman Fischer
- 30 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hypertron Audio
- In-App Purchases
- PRO $4.99
- Bassdrums $4.99
- Eight Zero Eight $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.