TABI Learning is a cutting-edge app that empowers your kid's education.
TABI is designed for kids from ages 8 to 12 years old and has been developed to be a well-rounded digital learning tool for primary school.
Tabi Learning takes in normal school subjects and creates beautiful, unique learning experiences.
Ever wanted to learn about fractions in Atlantis?
With Tabi you can! Unlock learning and fun in two ways:
1. The learning path allows kids to follow the journey of siblings Tammy and Billy as they travel through time and space;
2. The island menu instead supports learners to choose activities precisely based on level and the subject.
Learning is a personal experience, but some things are universal: engagement, fun and quality materials. Tabi has been developed to include three vital components:
- WRITTEN BY EXPERIENCED EDUCATORS
- BURSTING WITH INCREDIBLE ARTWORK
- BROUGHT TO LIFE WITH GAMIFICATION
Tabi combines all of these in a wonderful story-telling adventure.
# Hundreds of activities, thousands of questions
Tabi has 180+ activities right now and will double in size in the next few months. With over 3,000 questions on its launch date, Tabi fosters an atmosphere of replayability and mastery of skills.
# Complete curriculum aligned to the school system
Containing activities about Math, Science, Health & Sport, Social Studies, Reading and more, Tabi Learning supports every student.
# Developed by educators
Our development team has years of experience teaching around the world. These experiences pushed them to think out of the box and find alternative solutions within traditional systems.
# Constantly growing content
There will be at least 5 new activities every month and regular updates that will allow the app to grow from strength to strength!
# Play to win!
Every activity rewards students on their performance with virtual coins that can be spent in the store to fill their neverending skyscraper with prizes and items from their adventurous studies.
Rewards help build self-confidence and self-esteem in learners who see their progress.
# Daily checklists
Every day there is a new checklist to push students to complete a personalized set of learning challenges.
# Multiple profiles
To allow individualized learning opportunities for families, we have included 4 profiles in each account. The whole family can now blast off on the time traveling journey!
Tammy and Billy are starting their next adventure. Are you ready to join them?
• You can choose a monthly subscription for $7.99/month after 7-day free trial or a discounted yearly subscription for $64.99/year to get a full access to all contents.
• When you confirm the purchase, the payment will be debited via your iTunes account.
• The subscription will automatically renew unless the automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Do you want to cancel the automatic renewal? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user account.
• You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. Like all Apple subscriptions, Tabi Learning cannot use family sharing to share registrations on different Apple IDs.
• Cancel your subscription at any time via account settings, without cancellation fees.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• This price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• If you need help, get in touch with email@example.com
In this version we have added new dynamics in the activities.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What I think
I really like this app but I’m having trouble logging in to one of the lessons. It keeps saying I have a connection problem on the weird potato face lesson so please fix.
This game is AMAZING but
Okay I like that this game is fun and Educational but there’s one problem it always says “that’s all we have on the map for today”
Why can’t we just play as long as we want it’s upsetting but still fun! If like Kindergartens get this game they will be ready for next year but they will need their parents help sometimes but at first you get to pick what grade your Children are in then put what they want to learn about and then just play and play go on adventures and decorate their own house 🏠 it’s really fun and Educational please get if your Children have a hard time learning this game is not Online it’s Offline so don’t worry 😉 it’s completely save! 😊
Things That Need To Be Changed
When I was playing TABI on fourth grade on the fantasy level that was a question mark. I saw on one of the questions it said “Tammy lost Billy” twice and I pressed one of the answers and it said the one I picked was wrong and the other answer choice was right. I was confused so I looked at the answers one last time before they disappeared and they were the exact same answer! Another thing I saw on the fantasy level was that an answer said “Sad and upset” not trying to be rude but those words are very alike and I think that you guys should have picked another word than upset. Thank you guys for reading I’m sorry if this sounded a bit rude but I would like you guys to change those few thing 👋🏽👋🏽 😁
- Tabi Labs srl
- 351.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tabi Labs SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Monthly $7.99
- Unlimited Yearly - trial $64.99
- Unlimited Yearly $64.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.