The PDPM r-Selector app streamlines the classification groups for PT, OT, SLP, Nursing, and Non-therapy ancillaries. Each group is a part of the expected reimbursement rates and patient analysis is simplified. The art of caring for the whole person, involves the whole team.
Our Current offering :
PDPM subscription offer details:
- Monthly Subscription: $ 14.99
- Yearly Subscription: $ 149.99
• Payment will be processed through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew per the billing cycle of your subscription (i.e., monthly or yearly) 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
• The renewal charge for your Subscription shall be the same as the original purchase price, unless you are otherwise notified in advance.
• To avoid the billing of fees for the next Subscription period, you must switch off your yearly Subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current Subscription period and you will continue to have access to your Subscription until the end of your current Subscription period.
• PDPM provides no refunds and you may cancel auto-renewal at any time. All sales are final.
• After subscription via iTunes, you will have full access to the App
- Added secondary user feature.
- Fixed Sign Up screen keyboard issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Free vs. subscription
I downloaded the app to compare it to other PDPM apps. By far this is the simplest I have used.
The ability to make changes to case mix groups on the fly allow the user to visualize the impact miscoding could have. The descriptions are streamlined to bullets of what is actually needed.
I have not subscribed to the paid version yet. If the developer could update what additional features are included in the monthly subscription, it would likely help a lot of users.
I would like to incorporate this in my facility as a tool for morning meetings and other MDS related uses. Could a multi-login function be added? Something that could allow a set number of users to log-in and make updates as needed?
Also, if a patient is saved, would an IPA assessment be possible on an already created patient?
Connie RN MDS Coordinator RAC-CT
For MDS Coordinators, this app is a must-have! It quickly provides a snapshot of a patient’s needs.
Input and store data for multiple people and review whenever needed.
Best app for assessing patients in the PDPM age
Easy to use, thorough, and reasonably priced
- PDPM Selector, LLC
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © PDPM Selector, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Yearly Subscription $149.99
- Yearly Subscription $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.