Fire TV Remote allows you to control your Fire TV using your iPhone/iPad. It also allows you to stream media content (Photos or Videos) directly from your Camera Roll.
- Easy remote & media playing controls
- Cast photos & videos from your Camera Roll
- Switch between your favorite apps and channels
- Keyboard feature to simplify text input and search
You can be a premium user through auto-renewing subscription or one-time purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://sensustech.com/firetv/terms
Ratings and Reviews
IвЂ™ve had this right around two years. For the first week I couldnвЂ™t figure out how to use it but once I did it was awesome not having to keep up with the remote...the only thing I would suggest is a volume control be added on.
Tried first time. And its very good
Finally my find my exact smartphone tv remote control.
Beautiful app, what a design.
My kids lost our remote to the fire stick so I found this app and it comes in handy soooo much I love it, IвЂ™m still getting use to it but so far so good рџ‘ЌрџЏј
Its really handy and could do everything that my old remote could and i bet loads if people enjoy using it when they have list theirs or broken or it wint working
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.