Book Generator is a new way to convert OneNote notebooks, Trello boards, Word Documents, Excel spreadsheets, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Classroom, CSV and Markdown files into EPUB or PDF.
* OneNote: each notebook represents a book, each section represents a group, each page represents a chapter.
* Trello: each board represents a book, each list represents a chapter, each card represents an element.
* Word: each heading represents a page.
* Excel: each row represents a page, each record represents an element.
* Google Docs: each heading represents a page.
* Google Sheets: each row represents a page, each record represents an element.
* Google Classroom: each classwork represents a book, each assignment submission represents a page.
* CSV: each row represents a page, each record represents an element.
* Markdown: convert to HTML
* Support image, video and audio attachment.
Basic Editing Features
* Edit cover image.
* Edit book style.
* Configure book information.
* Delete chapter.
* Reorder chapter.
The generated book can be imported into Creative Book Builder for further editing.
1. Import Microsoft Word Document
2. Import Google Docs
3. Import Google Sheets
4. Import Google Classroom's assignment submissions by students
5. CSV: start from scratch & import from clipboard
6. Markdown: start from scratch & import from clipboard
7. Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Stays on uploading
No matter how many different documents you upload it never finishes uploading.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.